RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

I knew their would be a sequel but didn't realize we would get two and the last being an actual prequel to Alien :rock

Where are you getting this information about sequels from? I don't see any confirmations about any of this. Only that if the story is right they will do one.

That's my point. People are talking like a sequel si without question. I thought I was going crazy for a minute. :lol
Whether or not it'll be a trilogy is unknown, but there WILL be a sequel. In almost every interview he's mentioned a sequel...and I think he even comments about it at the end of the Art of Prometheus book.

And then yeah, there's the ending.

Blade Runner - 7.7/10

Uuuhhh....it's been Greenlighted. But the question is, will it happen.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2316204/

But the actors are contractually obligated to return, and it's not something that came out of the blue.

And it's even at the end of the Art book, Ridley talks about Prometheus 2.

So we'll see. But it's been planned since day 120. :lol

Uuuhhh....it's been Greenlighted. But the question is, will it happen.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2316204/

But the actors are contractually obligated to return, and it's not something that came out of the blue.

And it's even at the end of the Art book, Ridley talks about Prometheus 2.

So we'll see. But it's been planned since day 120. :lol

Hardly greenlit CP.

Announced, greenlit, doesn't really mean all that much at the end of the day. :lol

They both can succeed, and go under equally.

Re-watched XMen: First Class.

I'm even more convinced that Magneto was the good guy. Charles was a pretentous d-bag.

I wish they had more scenes with Erik tracking down former SS and bringing the pain.

I wish they had more scenes with Erik tracking down former SS and bringing the pain.

michael-fassbender-gif.gif

Same thing happened with Predators 2 and many other films. Look what happened (or hasn't happened) there (but that's a good thing :lol).

One, they still announced it.

Two, Predators rocked, and should've had a sequel.

My brother in law hated the Grey. I haven't seen him yet but I intend on slapping him when I see him.

Well to be honest I can see how someone could hate it. The acting performances are incredible, especially Neeson. But it has to be one of THE MOST depressing films ive ever seen. Have you seen The Edge? Similar style film, but Its slightly better and no where near as depressing. :lol

Speaking of Liam Nesson.....

Taken 2 -7/10

Delivers your typical action and thrills. This movie probably shouldnt have been made, but its still good for what it is.

Well to be honest I can see how someone could hate it. The acting performances are incredible, especially Neeson. But it has to be one of THE MOST depressing films ive ever seen. Have you seen The Edge? Similar style film, but Its slightly better and no where near as depressing. :lol

Yeah I loved The Edge. I was all filmed near here. Personally I prefer Grey. Depressing yes but also about as real as you can get, movie wise. I dunno, it just clicked with me. The Edge was awesome too.

Back