RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

I saw the Sinister trailer - there's plenty more in the movie. In fact, it's one of those that starts off quick and keeps the events happening, with very little slow time.

It was my first viewing and I'm still not sure how I felt about it. 7.5 seemed appropriate.

It was my first viewing and I'm still not sure how I felt about it. 7.5 seemed appropriate.

I've given it a few chances just because of its rep...and each time come away baffled as to why its as highly regarded as it is. An atmospheric film, thats about it.

Fine, but there is more to the movie. You just don't want to see it.

Death allegory's, creator vs creation stuff, identity crisis...it's a pretty multilayered flick.

Fine, but there is more to the movie. You just don't want to see it.

Death allegory's, creator vs creation stuff, identity crisis...it's a pretty multilayered flick.

Other films can tackle complex issues and be much more entertaining in the process. :dunno

Other films can tackle complex issues and be much more entertaining in the process. :dunno
Agreed, and those are my exact thoughts on The Grey.

I love the post-apocalyptic/futuristic atmosphere in movies like this, so maybe without that I would've dropped it's rating a bit. I'll have to watch it again in something other than ****ty bootleg quality.

I loved the line by the crazy howling blonde replicant psycho at the end.. :lol

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die."

Batty. That's his name.

One thing I kept thinking throughout the film was that I wish the world could be a bit expanded on. Isn't Ridley making a sequel or something?

Full Metal Jacket - 8.5/10
First time seeing this on Blu. A pretty good transfer, but I've seen better.
Still, the movie itself remains a very good watch. The bootcamp part is really powerful.

Still, the movie itself remains a very good watch. The bootcamp part is really powerful.

Agreed.
Yeah, the bootcamp scenes really set the tone for the rest of the movie.

2001 : A Space Odyssey - 10/10 Looked great in HD, all the effects and story still hold up really well. Would kill for a proper Rainman or the like full custom figure of Dave in the space suit.

Yea I also just watched this and the movie is a little grainy still but much clearer overall. Same rating for me.

Back