RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

jack_and_danny.png

2001 : A Space Odyssey - 10/10 Looked great in HD, all the effects and story still hold up really well. Would kill for a proper Rainman or the like full custom figure of Dave in the space suit.

Yea I also just watched this and the movie is a little grainy still but much clearer overall. Same rating for me.

Think i'll watch The Shining now. Thanks Champ :)

I have 2001: A Space Odyssey, The Shining, A Clockwork Orange and Eyes Wide Shut still to watch on Blu! :rock :rock

Eyes Wide Shut was kinda meh for me. Disturbing at times too. Just a sneak peek at secret society :wink1:

I've seen it only once, a long time ago. I thought it was ok back then, but seeing that it's part of the Blu Ray box that I bought, I might as well watch it, see how I think about it now.

Being John Malkovich - 8/10

I need to pick up the Criterion Blu-ray. I watched this on DVD... DVDs suck. :lol

Agreed, and those are my exact thoughts on The Grey.

I love the post-apocalyptic/futuristic atmosphere in movies like this, so maybe without that I would've dropped it's rating a bit. I'll have to watch it again in something other than ****ty bootleg quality.

I loved the line by the crazy howling blonde replicant psycho at the end.. :lol

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time... like tears in rain... Time to die."

Batty. That's his name.

One thing I kept thinking throughout the film was that I wish the world could be a bit expanded on. Isn't Ridley making a sequel or something?

:wave

Empire gave it 4 stars out of 5. It certainly reads very well. I am looking forward to catching it.

My friend is obsessed with the Shining , he must watch it at least once a month. He's always talking about all the hidden meanings behind things and numerous theories behind small details. There's some really interesting stuff there so I'm hoping the documentary explores it all.

Back