RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

I think you'd like it

Sweet, I'll check it out this weekend then. Futureshop currently has a blu-ray promo where if you buy select blu's then you get a free ticket to see Taken 2 so I'm going to pick up Platoon and Man on Fire later this week :D

Sweet, I'll check it out this weekend then. Futureshop currently has a blu-ray promo where if you buy select blu's then you get a free ticket to see Taken 2 so I'm going to pick up Platoon and Man on Fire later this week :D

Nice ! :hi5:

I saw Taken 2 on a livestream stream. it sucked. It was short, and nothing really happened.

And then it ended.

It's kinda sad that that's what Neeson's career has come to.

Hardly... he was a stone cold killer in the first Taken as well. He was excellent in The Grey and that came out just last year. Maybe he enjoys kill em' all roles.

Nothing. Unless it's another Taken movie.

If he wants to do action movies, then do them right. Like the first.

He's a damn good action star. He's got the acting chops, and the ablity to emote, and do some great physical stuff as well.

Just...just be in a good movie Neeson. That's all I ask.

If you guys want a good old Neeson drama, check out Before and After with him and Meryl Streep. It's pretty good!

Frankenstein (1931) - 8/10 Never realized how short these are. Dracula was 1hr 14 min and Frankenstein 1hr 10 min. I found the PQ to be better on this than Dracula.

Back