RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

From this response I have to assume you're no more than 12 years old and fantasized you were in a video game instead of watching a movie

What ever its a movie... if didnt like the film thats fine and my comment was a joke to you ...have a nice day ....:peace

Last edited:

What ever its a movie... if didnt like the film thats fine and my comment was a joke to you ...have a nice day ....:peace

Sorry if I misenterpreted your comment, but it didn't sound like a joke.

The Mummy (1932) - 6/10

Sorry if I misenterpreted your comment, but it didn't sound like a joke.

The Mummy (1932) - 6/10

it's all good movies are supposed to entertain and enjoy and sarcasm is hard to convey through text via internet.........not worth fighting over if you liked or didnt to each thier own taste it's all good ...:duff

Are you gonna watch creature from the black lagoon next gates i give that one a 6 or 7 oldschool entertaining for its time pretty good .......1st time ever seeing the other night.

Next one on the list (tomorrow) is The Invisible Man. Off to bed now !

You can don't like Michael Bay produced movies but you WILL watch 'em over and over and over again :lol

I'm sorry, slappy.
Were you saying something?

solovki2009.jpg

:lecture :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

Aliens (Theatrical Cut on Blu) - 8.5/10

Haven't seen the TC in like 10 years, omg it reminded me why I fell in love w/ this movie. The pacing is literally 100 percent better then the DC. Yea we lose 2 really cool scenes, Hudson on the dropship talking ****, and the Sentry Gun, but honestly once it gets going you barely notice. So happy to watch it w/o the Ripley's a mom subplot though, it just feels cleaner and less muddled, there was never enough of an investment into that idea to make me care before. All the rest of the scenes from the DC are pretty much fluff anyway, I only really miss the Aliens being blown apart by the Sentry but overall I definately prefer this version.

Yea I think I need a fan edit version that just reinserts Hudson on the dropship and the Sentry in the hallway and it'd be perfect.

Halloween (2007) - 8/10 I don't like many horror remakes but I really like this one.

Back