RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Jamie, I had pretty high hopes for Taken 2. But they drug it down with all this other bull****. Especially the daughter, she did more than Neeson. IDK, it just didn't have that style that the first one set up. It was a really bland film and very forgettable. The action scenes weren't even that great. Nothing happens the first 30 minutes, and for a short film, it drags quite a lot compared to the first. I'm a sucker for anything Neeson though, I'll see every and any film he's in.

The 5 points was for Neeson. :lol

Sad indeed. Making money with number one movies is awful and sad. Sad. Sad. Sad.

Excision - 8.5/10

Disturbingly funny film, and a fantastic performance by AnnaLynne McCord.

Yes, because I'm sure he was really hurting before he got lucky and became the guy that shoots stuff real good.

Well thats the point, its not like hes doing action films only as a last resort because he can't get anything else which is how you made it sound. He wants to do these roles at the moment. I doubt he's short of offers for more drama-based roles based on his past work.

Nightmare on Elm Street (2010 remake). 6/10.
My third watching and still the same score.

Nightmare on Elm Street (2010 remake). 6/10.
My third watching and still the same score.

You can don't like Michael Bay produced movies but you WILL watch 'em over and over and over again :lol

P.S. Darkness Falls (half-second viewing) - 6/10

Dark Shadows 6/10.Decent Tim Burton film and Depp was great as vampire.

The Thing (2011) - 7/10

It was better than I was expecting. I thought it was cool how it tied into Carpenter's. I think the one big drawback was that Winstead just wasn't strong as the lead.

ACT OF VALOR a ABSOLUTE MUST SEE and OWN........10 STARS of AMAZING... A NEW FAVORITE BAD ASS FILM........

It's a ****ty recruitment movie.

But it's fun if you look at it like a COD movie.

note to self your meh.......and probably real name is SISKEL or EBERT......:lol

From this response I have to assume you're no more than 12 years old and fantasized you were in a video game instead of watching a movie

Back