RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Wreck-it Ralph 8/10. Lots of video game nostalgia, and excellent voice acting by Reilly and Silverman.

Man with the Iron Fists 3/10. Ugh. I should have known I was in trouble when I saw that Eli Roth co-wrote this crap, but it did start off with potential. But like Hobo with a Shotgun, if you're trying to make a bad movie on purpose, then you need everyone to be bad, not half the cast strong (Crowe and Lui) and the rest truly terrible. The writing was obvious and silly, and like most films with Roth involved, the gore was so over the top, gratuitous and ridiculous (and poorly done) that it caused everyone to laugh. Skip this garbage and re-watch Kill Bill.

Wreck-it Ralph 8/10. Lots of video game nostalgia, and excellent voice acting by Reilly and Silverman.

Man with the Iron Fists 3/10. Ugh. I should have known I was in trouble when I saw that Eli Roth co-wrote this crap, but it did start off with potential. But like Hobo with a Shotgun, if you're trying to make a bad movie on purpose, then you need everyone to be bad, not half the cast strong (Crowe and Lui) and the rest truly terrible. The writing was obvious and silly, and like most films with Roth involved, the gore was so over the top, gratuitous and ridiculous (and poorly done) that it caused everyone to laugh. Skip this garbage and re-watch Kill Bill.

Just looking at the trailer Iron Fist looks garbage. I'm surprised Crowe did this film. I remember when he was supposed to be fussy & debated doing films like Gladiator. Still a great actor though

:lol:lol:lol Good one, CP. I don't know or care if you're serious or not, but that just made my day.

I'm dead mother ****ing serious.

Only good Halloween movies are Trick r Treat and Halloween 3,

Halloween is a great horror movie, but it's not about the Holiday. It's about Strode and Myers.

Ghost Protocol - 8/10
The Road 8.5/10
Public Enemies - 8/10
Gangs of New York - 9.5/10

Skyfall - 10/10

Best James Bond movie ever? Uhm... HELL YES!!!!! :rock :rock :rock
This movie was absolutely great, thrilling from the first minute to the last. The story, acting, action, humour, locations, the music... it all worked perfectly. This movie is a great milestone for 50 years of Bond!

Skyfall - 10/10

Best James Bond movie ever? Uhm... HELL YES!!!!! :rock :rock :rock
This movie was absolutely great, thrilling from the first minute to the last. The story, acting, action, humour, locations, the music... it all worked perfectly. This movie is a great milestone for 50 years of Bond!

:yess: I'm going for my 2nd viewing today!

So I watched a few more Bonds.

World Is Not Enough 7/10

Underrated Bond flick. Pierce is the best in this. I also enjoyed the story. Eleckta King is a really cool Bond Girl/Villain. I liked Renhard, despite his Blowfield ripoff.

Action is fun, the effects are good enough.

Downside....easily Christmas Jones. Ugh.

Also watched License to Kill. I used to love this. But eh. Not as good. It's still alright, and Dalton is awesome. So 6.5/10.

So I watched a few more Bonds.

World Is Not Enough 7/10

Underrated Bond flick. Pierce is the best in this. I also enjoyed the story. Eleckta King is a really cool Bond Girl/Villain. I liked Renhard, despite his Blowfield ripoff.

Action is fun, the effects are good enough.

Downside....easily Christmas Jones. Ugh.

Also watched License to Kill. I used to love this. But eh. Not as good. It's still alright, and Dalton is awesome. So 6.5/10.

The World Is Not Enough was the first Bond movie I saw at the cinema, so maybe I'm biased, but it's one of my favourites!

:yess: I'm going for my 2nd viewing today!
tumblr_kq3riggeuQ1qa368xo1_500.gif

I don't know. I was trying to find a picture dictating how utterly pissed I am at you guys watching this movie before me. :lol

Maybe this will work. :D

tumblr_m6a0nur4D21r2905to1_500.gif

Sound of my Voice - 7/10

Interesting and ambiguous story about a new age cult.

I enjoyed Skyfall even more the 2nd time!

I don't know if others feel the same way, but I've noticed that I'm starting to enjoy an increasing amount of films the 2nd time I see them, more so than when I watched them the 1st time.

Back