RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Still not seen the new Bond yet. I Was planning on going tonight with my wife but my little boy fell sick unfortunately. My friends keep telling me little bits about it to annoy me so I've got to see it soon.

John Carter - 8/10

Thought is going to suck, but it was good.

21 jump street 8.5/10 loved it
Moneyball 7/10 i liked it Brad Pitt played a good role .

Just got done watching Barry Levinson's The Bay, produced by Levinson and Oren Peli (who directed Paranormal Activity). Extraordinarily creepy and utterly disturbing horror film. The shocks are real and the disturbing body horror that is going on in the film will leave you cringing but ultimately thinking about we are doing to ourselves and the world around us. And with what happened in New York and New Jersey last week with all the sea water flooding, you'll be especially freaked out. Best horror film of the year in my mind. And if you are paying close attention and are a Godzilla fan, you will definitely see an interesting allusion. 9/10.

The Boat That Rocked - 9/10

The Dictator - 6.5/10

The Woman in Black - 6/10

Dark Shadows - 7/10

Real Steel - 9/10

Hall Pass - 6.5/10

The Other Guys - 8/10

Moonraker - 6/10

Oddly enjoyable despite clearly being horribly dated in every way. I actually enjoyed it more than my recent viewing of The Spy Who Loved Me. Strange that they essentially remade that film with this one - and not even a gap of a few films between them.

Lord of War - 8/10

Decent Nicholas Cage film, his hair wasn't too absurd!

wreck it ralph...9/10

one of the best movies i have seen this year...my kids were ready to see it again as soon as it was over. i really thought that silverman's voice work stole the show

Black Swan - 9 / 10. :cool:

Loved it - from start to finish. Always been a huge fan of Natalie Portman, & her portrayal of 'Nina' in this story just had me enthralled.

Mila Kunis wasn't bad either.. :wink1:

tumblr_lvpdkcvshJ1r0owivo1_500.gif

The Boat That Rocked - 9/10

The Dictator - 6.5/10

The Woman in Black - 6/10

Dark Shadows - 7/10

Real Steel - 9/10

Hall Pass - 6.5/10

The Other Guys - 8/10

You had a chilled weekend then bud :lol

Glad you loved Skyfall and agree with the Real Steel rating :duff

Cloud Atlas -7.5 out of 10. Superb film! Didn't quite care for the dialogue between Hanks and Berry in the future. Seriously, when did everyone start talking like they were from the deep south? Geebus!

Back