RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Anybody else gonna see Killing Them Softly this weekend?

Looks so good.

I seen it a few months back and whilst I enjoyed it I didn't love it. It was a little different to how I imagined it. It is worth seeing though.

I seen it a few months back and whilst I enjoyed it I didn't love it. It was a little different to how I imagined it. It is worth seeing though.

Hmmm, can you explain how without spoilers? :lol

I'm a bit biased, honestly. Anything with Pitt in it I tend to like.

Beasts of the Southern Wild 7/10

The convincing acting and believable fantasy setting gave the film a good grounding but I was hoping for more of a journey.

Hmmm, can you explain how without spoilers? :lol

I'm a bit biased, honestly. Anything with Pitt in it I tend to like.

And yet again Pitt is amazing!

I found the film to be a little 'talky' for my liking. A lot of what is said doesn't seem to go anywhere or have a great deal of relevance.

And yet again Pitt is amazing!

I found the film to be a little 'talky' for my liking. A lot of what is said doesn't seem to go anywhere or have a great deal of relevance.

Hmmm. Thanks, still gonna give it a try.

what was your original score?

First Blood - 8/10

First time seeing any Rambo film (was always more of a Swarznegger fan) and really enjoyed it, loved how he expressed about how hard civilian life is as he's too used to crazy battlefields

End Of Watch 9/10

So good, I hadn't even heard of this film. I wasn't fussed about watching it at 1st but the longer it went on the more I kept getting drawn in to it & the ending my heart was pounding :panic: Gripping stuff
Good to see others have heard of this though looking back a few pages on here

Dead Alive - Maybe its just me but I just didn't dig it as much as others. I think I was expecting another Return of the Living Dead. - 5/10

Back