RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Hmmm, can you explain how without spoilers? :lol

I'm a bit biased, honestly. Anything with Pitt in it I tend to like.

I really liked Killing Them Softly.
It was different than I expected, but not in a bad way. It isn't your average crime film, with lots of action, robberies and shootouts.
It's very 'talky' indeed, like Teddy said, and while a lot of these talks tend to feel strange and with no significance to the story, it is in these that the characters are formed and displayed. In a way it is a satire of real world personalities.

Hope that made sense, I don't want to say too much because of spoilers.

Deepstar Six - 5.5/10

Ninja Assassin - 6/10

I finished Twin Peaks. I have no idea what the **** to rate it.

:lol

I enjoyed it for the most part. It was damn interesting.

I really liked Killing Them Softly.
It was different than I expected, but not in a bad way. It isn't your average crime film, with lots of action, robberies and shootouts.
It's very 'talky' indeed, like Teddy said, and while a lot of these talks tend to feel strange and with no significance to the story, it is in these that the characters are formed and displayed. In a way it is a satire of real world personalities.

Hope that made sense, I don't want to say too much because of spoilers.

Deepstar Six - 5.5/10

Ninja Assassin - 6/10

Made plenty of sense, sounds really good.

Tron: Legacy: 10/10 One of my all time favorites. I would rank it around an 8, but the soundtrack bumps it up 2 notches. Best OST in 2010.

The Raven 5/10. I always enjoy Cusack, but he's the only saving grace here. A plot that isn't much more interesting than an average Murder She Wrote.

They also have spiritual journey's together, and fight a cloud played by Nick Nolte.

YOU ARE WITNESSING A FRONT THREE-QUARTER VIEW OF TWO ADULTS SHARING A TENDER MOMENT. Bam

The Campaign 7/10 It had some really funny parts, but It just doesn't compare to Ferrels best movies.

STFU eli :lecture

and it's pi...not pie. doofus :lol

I know it's Pi... but I am spelling it correctly for my Indian friends who don't know how to spell their name.

And I posted on FB it's Pi before I posted here... it's called a a ca****le.. a ca****le... and it's not just a tiger and an Indian on a boat... there is a ****ing raft attached to the boat! FOR **** SAKES!

*curls up and rocks back and forth*.. it's not just a boat! It's not just a boat! PIE! PIE! Pi.. PIE! PI PI PIE PIE PIE!

Life of Pi: 6.5/10

Visually stunning, but way to ****ing preachy for me.

If you're thinking about going, just pass and rent it.

Back