RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Prometheus 9/10

A magnificent movie that transcends its "flaws" by a wide margin.

That image of David being surrounded by the holographic planets is an instantly iconic moment.

And the entire finale starting with the chair rising, the ships taking off, the music, incredibly epic.

Last edited:

Dawn of the Dead (2004) - Well acted, good story and the violence was fantastic - 7/10

I wanted to like Green Lantern also, But i feel like either the story or production were very rushed. Alot of people bashed Ryan Reynolds but to be honest i enjoyed his Hal Jordan and I think out of most hollywood stars, hes alot like Hal. I feel like he was more reserved than usual, because alot of fan backlash when he was cast. He should of went all out.

I wanted to like Green Lantern also, But i feel like either the story or production were very rushed. Alot of people bashed Ryan Reynolds but to be honest i enjoyed his Hal Jordan and I think out of most hollywood stars, hes alot like Hal. I feel like he was more reserved than usual, because alot of fan backlash when he was cast. He should of went all out.
Fassbender as the next GL ftw. :lecture

The Bank Job - 7/10 - Decent heist flick.

Breaking Dawn Part 2 - 4/10 - If it wasn't for the ending battle, that wasn't in the books I'm told, this movie would be the worst in a terrible series. Boring boring bORINg.

Cape Fear (DeNiro/Nolte one) - 8/10

Hadn't seen this in years. When I was younger I found the assault and presumed rape scene (where he bites off a chunk of the womans cheek) very disturbing. It still is.

^ Incidentally, I caught the original one the other night.

I've always confused Gregory Peck & Robert Mitchum with each other, & them both in one film was interesting. :lol

The Bank Job - 7/10 - Decent heist flick.

Breaking Dawn Part 2 - 4/10 - If it wasn't for the ending battle, that wasn't in the books I'm told, this movie would be the worst in a terrible series. Boring boring bORINg.

I thought the same thing man. I dont know anything about the Twilight books, but I kept saying this should have been called "Boring Dawn"...I was almost falling asleep.

Safety Not Guaranteed - 7/10

An interesting little flick about some journalists that go seek out a "crazy" guy who thinks he can travel in time. A simple comedy...not laugh out loud funny but very subtle. I enjoyed it.

Yeah, the first half of the movie is pretty brutal. Even my wife said she found herself tuning out on occasion especially with that wretched CG baby getting so much screen time. The battle was worth the price of admission though, especially due to the massive "twist" that didn't play out in the book.

Twilight meets Final Destination.

Those Twilight films, I think they rely on foreknowledge of the books to make you give a crap about anything you're seeing.

Teenage girls falling in love with vampires is so done to death at this point its not even funny.

In fact vampires alone can afford to go on a 30-50 year hiatus as far as I'm concerned. We have enough out there right now.

Reign of Fire. 7.5/10. Cool mixture of post-apocalyptic future and medieval dragons (without all the hokum or silly stuff). Not too bad at all. Matthew McConoughey was actually a pretty solid badass -- which is surprising, since he's usually a ladies man or a friendly stoner. Bale was good as always. Worth a watch.

2nd viewing of "The AVENGERS" - 2nd time 7,5/10
===
Some scenes were poorly executed and some moments are retarded.
Cowhansson is the biggest flaw tho.
Still truly unique movie that deserve a lot attention.

Flight (2012) - 8,5/10
===
New for Zemeckis even tho it's a mix of his previous films... Very good in the end.

Last edited:

Skyfall 6/10

Wasnt as good as the last two and villain was wack

Skyfall - 9/10 - My new favorite Bond film. Sean Connery will always be a badass, but Craig is Bond for me now.

Prometheus - WTF?

The Amazing Spider-Man - An OK do-over, but there's a lot of room for improvement. 6.5/10

Back