RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Lawless 6/10 was just very mediocre to me. Especially after hearing a lot of hype lately about it.

Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter: 7/10

Pretty enjoyable. Completely absurd, but I had no problems with that. The action sequences were well done, and I thought the final train sequence was thoroughly awesome.

Silver Linings Playbook - 10/10 This might just be the best movie I've seen all year. Better than Lincoln, better than Argo, better than Life of Pi, better than Skyfall, better than Zero Dark Thirty. It hilarious, sad, and everything else. Incredible performance by Lawrence. Cooper, DeNiro, and Tucker are really good too.

Silver Linings Playbook - 10/10 This might just be the best movie I've seen all year. Better than Lincoln, better than Argo, better than Life of Pi, better than Skyfall, better than Zero Dark Thirty. It hilarious, sad, and everything else. Incredible performance by Lawrence. Cooper, DeNiro, and Tucker are really good too.

Wow, you saw zero dark thirty, eh? :lol How does it end? :rotfl

Seriously, doesn't that movie come out 12/19 or something.

Lockout - Guy Pearce is the man in this movie. 8.5/10

Snow White & the Huntsman - 8/10

Wow, you saw zero dark thirty, eh? :lol How does it end? :rotfl

Seriously, doesn't that movie come out 12/19 or something.

Isn't that the Obama propaganda movie?

Bourne Legacy 6.5 - Not as good as I thought it would be. Renner was cool in it though, just don't expect it to grip you like the Damon trilogy. Well it didn't me anyway

I don't care what it is, as long as it shows Bin Laden's death, Michael Bay style, with slow motion, blood erupting from his face, and then shoving a granade up is ass. :D

Oh and this, of course.

31093251.jpg

:lol

People say it is. It was going to be released before the election. And the studio got called out as Obama supporters. I didn't know they made a movie on this. I mean, isn't the one from the national geographic channel enough?

I only want to see it if they gave Bin Laden a crowd cheering death scene.

Back