RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Bronson... 7.5/10

bronson1.jpg

The majority of the time i was all...... WTF............. LOL

Constantine - 9/10

Still a great specimen of my favorite "conceptual minimalism".

Batman Begins 8.5/10

Love the non-linear story in this one. I think it would've still been entertaining if done more traditionaly, but the flashback sequences really draw you in. Still hate the water vaporizor bit though.

Been neglecting homework in honor of TDKR's release on bluray.

Batman Begins 10/10 Still my favorite of the trilogy, my favorite super hero film, and up there with Empire as my favorite film of all time.

The Dark Knight 9/10 Rushed Two-Face conclusion and the ferries bring this down from a perfect score. Still pissed at Heath Ledger for dying. Gave my favorite performance in any of these films and will always stand for me as one of the greatest film villains of all time.

Tomorrow will be TDKR. Last time I saw it was in the theater and I think I gave it an 8/10. Will see how it holds up now.

The Cabin in the Woods - 8/10

LOL this was awesome. Much better than I expected.

"What was that!?"

"The wind must have blown it open"

"Uhh...that makes what kind of sense?" :rotfl

MIB 3 8/10 Easily beats the 2nd one and is up their with the 1st one imo.

Snatch 8.5/10

My favorite film for both Guy Ritchie and Brad Pitt. I'm glad they never went back to do a sequel.

Snatch 8.5/10

My favorite film for both Guy Ritchie and Brad Pitt. I'm glad they never went back to do a sequel.

I still go back and turn the subtitles on just for Brad Pitts role :lol Easily Guy Ritchies best film

The Cabin in the Woods: 9/10

Interesting concept for a horror movie. It's like they tied in the Truman Show; mixed with some Zombies; mixed with the monsters from the House on Haunted Hill; and mixed with some Apocalyptic event that Lucifer will rise again. This movie caught me off guard on what a horror film should be. It's definitely worth seeing.

"What was that!?"

Yah that was kind of lame writing.

"What was that!?"

The Cabin in the Woods: 9/10

Interesting concept for a horror movie. It's like they tied in the Truman Show; mixed with some Zombies; mixed with the monsters from the House on Haunted Hill; and mixed with some Apocalyptic event that Lucifer will rise again. This movie caught me off guard on what a horror film should be. It's definitely worth seeing.

You guys are missing the point. It's a satire on horror films and throws out as many cliché scenes and lines as it can.

Battle: Los Angeles (Call of Duty: Harvey Dent) -- ?/10. I won't rate it yet because I only saw about half of it. It actually wasn't half bad, though. Not a lot of plot. Military shooter with aliens. Camera work was a bit nauseating on my gigantic television.

Still ... better so far than I thought it'd be.

SnakeDoc

Bourne Legacy: it was okay. Funny seeing the scenes in the Philippines.

7/10.

I'm not saying it makes no sense, that's what one of the CHARACTERS in the movie said. Which is hilarious. :lol

The basement door randomly swings open and Thor says 'It must have been the wind". That couldn't be more cliche for a horror movie. Then another character responds to him, "Uhh, that makes what kind of sense?" which is hilarious because that's what we are all thinking. :lol

You guys are missing the point. It's a satire on horror films and throws out as many cliché scenes and lines as it can.
Exactly

The Dark Knight Rises - 9/10

Awesome movie and fantastic ending to a wonderful trilogy

1. Batman Begins / The Dark Knight Rises
2. The Dark Knight

Back