RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

The Campaign - 7.5/10
laughed my ass of .... :monkey1

Damn, gonna have to see this, such mixed reviews on how good it is though. Love the cast, so I guess I'll keep the faith.

Amour 9/10

Life affirming! Amazing performances. Not an easy watch but I would say an essential one!

The Campaign - 5/10

It's just Zach Galifianakis doing his Seth Galifianakis character and Will Ferrel playing the same clueless ******* he plays in everything he does. A couple of decent laughs, but ultimately tedious.

Way of the Dragon - 7/10

This one's always a fun watch

The Big Lebowski - 10/10

Probably my favorite comedy of all time.

Prometheus 8.5

Been ill today so I got a chance t watch this again & enjoyed it even more 2nd time round. People seem to either love or hate this movie, I'm definitely on the positive side.

TDKR 9.5/10

Talia's terrible death and Gordon's suprise at Bats being Wayne is the only thing that niggles me about this movie. Pratically perfect :)

TDKR 9.5/10

Talia's terrible death and Gordon's suprise at Bats being Wayne is the only thing that niggles me about this movie. Pratically perfect :)

Didn't mind the Gordon surprise element but I agree Marion's attempt at a death was bad LOL. This movie looked and sounded great on bd. disappointed no directors commentary.

Didn't mind the Gordon surprise element but I agree Marion's attempt at a death was bad LOL. This movie looked and sounded great on bd. disappointed no directors commentary.

I can't accept that over three movies Jim Gordon did not realise Wayne was Bats :lol

The biggest giveaway was in this movie, by his hospital bedside :slap

TDKR 9.5/10

Talia.jpg

:D

Back