RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Wait, PF is in theaters?

Where and when!

:panic::panic::panic:

I would love nothing more than watch Jules eating his cheeseburger on the big screen!

M0000429.jpg

Underworld - 7/10

Wow, the first one is actually pretty decent. I only remembered this series as being terrible.

Teddy, I finally got around to it. However, I think I enjoyed it more.

Killing Them Softly: 9/10

One of my favorites this year, however be prepared. It is a short flick, but the slower pacing is there. Much like "Drive" it's more focused on the characters and the world around it than a story. Very much a character study film, with great performances. Pitt was excellent.

The last scene is awesome.

Glad you loved it bud. I hear what your saying but I really was a little let down buy it :(

Pearl Harbor - 7/10

A guilty pleasure.

I will defend Michael Bay forever and ever. But that is one movie of his I hate with every fiber of my body. I think it's worse then all 3 Transformers movies put together with all of Uwe Boll's movies, with a dash of Batman and Robin.

But if you enjoy it. Good on ya. :D

Teddy, I finally got around to it. However, I think I enjoyed it more.

Killing Them Softly: 9/10

One of my favorites this year, however be prepared. It is a short flick, but the slower pacing is there. Much like "Drive" it's more focused on the characters and the world around it than a story. Very much a character study film, with great performances. Pitt was excellent.

The last scene is awesome.

Is that the one with Heather Graham, Heather Graham's boobs, and the guy from Shakespeare in Love? I thought that had been out a long while.

SnakeDoc

Glad you loved it bud. I hear what your saying but I really was a little let down buy it :(

I'm not going to see it because of your review. And reading on what it's actually about. Sounds like nothing I want to ever see.

Now Bernie on the other hand, damn good little flick. I expected as much with Linkleter and Black working together. It didn't make me laugh so much, probably due to my lack of sleep. But I found it very well made. I enjoyed the story, and regardless whatever happened in real life, in the context of the movie, Bernie was in the right. :lecture

I felt bad for him at the end. In the context of the film, he seemed like a genuine person. It's a strange tale. Not too hard to imagine it happening, but the trial situation was unique. Having to move the damn thing 50 miles to get a conviction. :lol

21 Jump Street 6.5/10

Better than I expected. I loved the scene where they're tripping in front of the Gym teacher. I was literally in tears.

I loved
the Johnny Depp and Peter DeLuise cameo (and Holly Robinson)

And although I hate Channing Tatum, I must admit he was pretty good in this one.

I will defend Michael Bay forever and ever. But that is one movie of his I hate with every fiber of my body. I think it's worse then all 3 Transformers movies put together with all of Uwe Boll's movies, with a dash of Batman and Robin.

But if you enjoy it. Good on ya. :D

Cheesy, cliched, spoofworthy - even when it came out. But I can watch it.

Back