RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

I'm not going to see it because of your review. And reading on what it's actually about. Sounds like nothing I want to ever see.

Now Bernie on the other hand, damn good little flick. I expected as much with Linkleter and Black working together. It didn't make me laugh so much, probably due to my lack of sleep. But I found it very well made. I enjoyed the story, and regardless whatever happened in real life, in the context of the movie, Bernie was in the right. :lecture

I felt bad for him at the end. In the context of the film, he seemed like a genuine person. It's a strange tale. Not too hard to imagine it happening, but the trial situation was unique. Having to move the damn thing 50 miles to get a conviction. :lol

It's not a bad film, it's just not what I expected or wanted it to be. I think its worth seeing. Hell I'm going to buy it on blu-ray when its released :)

Perhaps. But I was more interested in the gangster movie, and not the political view on the economic climate.

c5a89ffc-c6ce-4212-b9af-18d8885d4263.gif

The Apparition - This movie stole an hour and twenty minutes of my life/10

Avoid it like the ****ing plague.

Teddy, I finally got around to it. However, I think I enjoyed it more.

Killing Them Softly: 9/10

One of my favorites this year, however be prepared. It is a short flick, but the slower pacing is there. Much like "Drive" it's more focused on the characters and the world around it than a story. Very much a character study film, with great performances. Pitt was excellent.

The last scene is awesome.

That's pretty much exactly how I think about Killing Them Softly.
I might have rated it a tad lower than you, not sure. All in all a very good watch and I totally agree about the last scene!! Gave me goosebumps! :D

Sand Sharks
on Netflix

It was horrible and I enjoyed it. Half of the script was a direct ripoff of JAWS, even using the same lines spoken! Haha

If you enjoy this SyFy Original type B-movies then this is another Gem to make fun of. It gets a two because of Brooke Hogan.
2/10

Back