RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

TDKR - 9

Pretty sure I gave it a 9.5 three days ago. I think TDK is really my favorite the more I think about it. The whole franchise is a lot like Rocky, Rocky II, and Rocky Balboa (VI) to me. The first two are great and third is a wonderful sendoff and a good film in and of itself but it doesn't quite fit w/ the previous two for whatever reason.

Kind of like Raiders and Kingdom. Except Kingdom is pure ****.

I bought Escape From New York recently, & watched it for the first time today - loved it! :rock

Legendary director, an ensemble cast, excellent music, Kurt Russell in his prime (the glider scene at the beginning with him in the cockpit radioing in with that great lighting behind his head, reinforces my thoughts that he would've made a brilliant Wolverine at one stage) - obviously a classic film with no real explanation needed! :cool:

9.5 / 10. :lecture

Last edited:

TDKR

doesn't quite fit w/ the previous two for whatever reason.
For it's over the top retardedness of course
banetdkr_rock.gif

Escape From New York

Legendary director, an ensemble cast, excellent music, Kurt Russell in his prime (the glider scene at the beginning with him in the cockpit radioing in with that great lighting behind his head, reinforces my thoughts that he would've made a brilliant Wolverine at one stage) - obviously a classic film with no real explanation needed! :cool:

And from 9 to 9,5! :yess:

wreck it ralph 8/10 if you like animation and old school gaming you will love this...very funny :clap

Premium Rush. Michael Shannon and JSGL must have had big pay cheques to appear in this dog crap film. 3/10

Good to see someone else give this film a shot.

I kept reading so much about the young girl who plays Hushpuppy that I had to see it. She really is as spectacular as people say..heartwarming, courageous and so lovely. All the actors in this were wonderful. It really made me feel like I was watching a documentary rather than an actual movie as everything and everyone just felt so authentic and pure. (if that makes any sense)

PotC -------------- 9/10
PotC: DMC - 9/10
PotC: AWE - still hate it, lol

PotC -------------- 9/10
PotC: DMC - 9/10
PotC: AWE - still hate it, lol
Most people seem to hate Dead Man's Chest, but I thought it was almost as good as the first. I'd rate them the same but with Dead Man's Chest a point or so lower. Didn't like At World's End at all and the latest one was only decent imo.

The Pianist - 9.5/10

Most people seem to hate Dead Man's Chest, but I thought it was almost as good as the first. I'd rate them the same but with Dead Man's Chest a point or so lower. Didn't like At World's End at all and the latest one was only decent imo.

I've always found them overrated. Needlessly overlong films.

I couldn't stand At Worlds End , I've owned the most recent one for months and still haven't watched it.

Back