RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Arthur Christmas: 8/10

One of the better Christmas flicks to come out recently, there is a little drag near the end.

Home Alone: 8.5/10

Christmas classic

Home Alone 3: 6/10

Christmas poo.

"Ruby Sparks" 10/10

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HzVkK8f9ws[/ame]

Jarhead 8/10

One of my favourite war based films.

Teddy, I finally got around to it. However, I think I enjoyed it more.

Killing Them Softly: 9/10

One of my favorites this year, however be prepared. It is a short flick, but the slower pacing is there. Much like "Drive" it's more focused on the characters and the world around it than a story. Very much a character study film, with great performances. Pitt was excellent.

The last scene is awesome.

I didn't watch the trailer -- but the cover picture on that video looks like he's strangling her. Had to look twice to figure out he was probably about to kiss a crying girl, rather than choking her and her face reddening. If I didn't see his thumb on this side of her neck, I'd still be thinking he had her pinned against a wall by the throat.

SnakeDoc

They had one of the Tumblers at Manchester Trafford Centre on Monday

Took a few pics, it's huuuuge!

C3543AA9-5925-467C-8D32-406C9C03991C-13718-00000B106788148B.jpg

:clap

Did it mention how long it's going to be there ?.

The Grey: 7/10 Great movie, but I will say the hype set my expectations a little too high.

Battleship - 5/10

If it werent for the cool alien ships and the actual aliens themselves I probably would have turned it off. I just couldnt get into it at all. The aliens were cool though.

TDKR 8/10. It needed more action IMO. It did a great job of tying all three films together but do i really care about that? I mean Batman doesn't appear on the screen until 40 minutes into the film. Hello? This is a Batman film ya know.

^ TDKR was basically a Michael Bay film, with just a bit more love put into making characters actual characters.

Pulp Fiction in the theaters. 10/10. I haven't seen the Blu Ray yet, so the new transfer looked glorious. And i've heard things I never had before. Stunning. Great way to watch this classic film.

Back