RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

That movie is one of my favorites. You think i'll let someone attack it? :lol

I will find you. And I will kill....your man card. :D

Total Recall (remake) - 7.5/10

I actually thought this was a bit of an improvement over the silly old Arnold version.
I thought the last half was terrible, but the first half alone is better than anything in the Arnold one.

^ Man card revoked.
Yeah, nothing's less manly than watching Kate Beckinsale and Jessica Biel fight each other for two hours. :lol

Rescue Dawn - 7.8/10

Hobbit in 2D 9/10 Loved it. My wife really wants to watch it with me as well so I'm planning on watching it again in 3D.

I've got J.Edger to watch tonight. I'm a big Leo & Clint fan so I don't know how I've left this for so long.

:hi5: I thought I was the only one! I like Let the Right One in a lot, but Let Me In grabbed me more and made me really feel for the characters a lot more. Plus it was gorgeous to look at and I really appreciated the score. I give Let Me In a solid 9/10.

:hi5:
Yeah, that's pretty much how I feel as well. I have seen Let Me In just once, but watching the original made me feel like watching it again soon. :yess:

Scrooge (1951) - 8/10 - Still the best film version of this story.

Expendables 2 - 7/10

Absolutely ridiculous, and the dialogue sounds like it was written by a 5 year old, but damn if it wasn't fun.

The Bourne Legacy 8.5/10

I really enjoyed this and liked how they tied it all in with the previous Bourne movies. I look forward to seeing what they do next.

Back