RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

I have never watched the extended editions of The Lord of the Rings within a couple of days like this and I have never felt so enthralled with the story and the characters before. I must amend my previous scores.

Fellowship EE 10/10 Perfection
Two Towers EE 9/10...moved up 2 full points
Return of the King EE 9.5/10 moved up a full point.

This trilogy truly is one of the most impressive feats in cinematic history. I just really enjoyed the level of detail and even characters I never really cared for before like Faramir really shined this time through. Now to get my ass back in the theater for The Hobbit. I enjoyed The Hobbit but wasn't dying to see it again. Now I am.

Dredd 8/10
This film was all kinds of awesome. Very tight from start to finish. It's made me want to read the comics.

DREDD! 9/10

Pretty damned good. Urban played a really good Dredd and I'm glad I didn't see his face. And Olivia Thirlby is pretty not but just not here.

Unnamed film I should not have been able to see: 9/10

It was very very good.

Flight

Last edited:

Les Misérables-9.5/10- 2012 has been a damn fine year for movies, and Les Mis is no exception.

ATM - 7/10
Suprising, not half bad. It had a lot of the typical horror movie cliches, but overall was a pretty freaky movie.

The Dark Knight - 10/10

Another film I shouldn't have been able to see: 6/10, however its probably deserving of more than that, it needed more attention than I gave it, I was on the forum at the same time.

Lincoln

Back