RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Lawless - 6/10 - Well shot and good acting by the cast except for Pearce's character. He was way to campy. Story kinda drug and the movie felt like it was trying to be better than it is.

Looper - 7/10 - Pretty good time travel tale. Got a bit boring in the middle.

Titanic 8/10 haven't seen it in years still a good film

Abraham Lincoln, Vampire Hunter 7/10. More spectacular than anticipated.

The Descendants 8.5/10
Looper 8/10

Django Unchained 10/10. Probably the finest film QT has ever made and replaces Kill Bill as my personal favorite of his.

DREDD 9/10. This is how you take hardly any budget at all and with a little grit and elbow grease and whole lot of ****ing genius you get something that makes 95 percent of all Hollywood $200 million plus blockbusters look like the trash they are. TOTALLY BLOWN AWAY by Urban's Dredd. He owns this role and everyone in it. ****! Massive ***** to the wall badassness! Sign me up for a sequel.

DREDD 9/10. This is how you take hardly any budget at all and with a little grit and elbow grease and whole lot of ****ing genius you get something that makes 95 percent of all Hollywood $200 million plus blockbusters look like the trash they are. TOTALLY BLOWN AWAY by Urban's Dredd. He owns this role and everyone in it. ****! Massive ***** to the wall badassness! Sign me up for a sequel.

I hope they do make another, hopefully a bigger budget so they don't have to be as 'confined'. It was very good.

MIB III 7/10 Liked a lot more than I thought I would. Was kind of weird not having TLJ in most of the movie but JB did a very good TLJ's K.

Looper (7 out of 10). A decent movie with a pretty cool story. Very weird choice of weaponry considering it was the future. A baseball bat shotgun and everyone carries revolvers? :lol

Frost/Nixon ... 8/10. Good movie. Didn't realize all that went into that interview. Langella was great as Nixon. Interesting look at the strategy behind a cat-and-mouse interview. Took me a while to figure out the interviewer was the flamboyant weirdo from Tron.

Breach ... 8/10. Great real-life counter-spy thriller. Very subtle movie. Chris Cooper is an underappreciated character actor. Definitely closer than Bourne or Bond to what actual spy stories are like, though.

SnakeDoc

The Road Warrior - 9/10

Beyond Thunderdome - 6.5/10 First time watching this one. Started off good but they lost me by the 2nd half of the movie.

Had a Terminator marathon yesterday. Today I'm thinking Back to the Future trilogy. :dunno

Terminator 1 9/10
Terminator 2 10/10
Terminator 3 6.5/10
Terminator Salvation 8/10

Back