RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Looper 7/10 liked it but there were several weird ideas. JGL was very good as was BW. Maybe this movie being more about TK than time travel threw me off.

The Social Network - 8/10
I always thought: "How can a movie about Facebook be cool?"
It was on TV about 1.5 months ago, recorded it and finally decided to give it a watch yesterday. If only I'd known, I'd have watched it way sooner. This was pretty amazing! A really good watch!! :rock :rock

Gamera 3: the Revenge of Iris: 5/10

I'm not a Gamera fan (or really a huge fan of this genre), but read rave reviews about this thing, and it was $2 or something, so I bought it. Just the typical, melodramatic Japanese action/drama to my eyes. Monster fights and special effects were pretty good, but there wasn't enough of it IMO.

True Grit (2010) 7.5/10 - Jeff Bridges is great as always...
Gran Torino 5/10 - Don't get the love for this predictable, poorly written/acted movie

So true, i thought it was ok the first time i watched it then seeing it again was torture..like watching Dangerous Minds kinda torture.

tumblr_l6o96tYqEQ1qa7oseo1_400.png

I am required by law to question the manhood of anybody that didn't like Gran Torino.

SnakeDoc

Last edited:

Does a rating count if I didn't finish it? Dark Shadows 2/10. I gave it a 2 because there was a great rack in it. That's all.

Does a rating count if I didn't finish it? Dark Shadows 2/10. I gave it a 2 because there was a great rack in it. That's all.

A rack good enough to account for 20% of a perfect movie-review-score should be referenced by name. Preferably with photographic evidence.

SnakeDoc

John Carter - 7.5/10

This movie was unfairly trashed.
:exactly: :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Gamera 3: the Revenge of Iris - 5/10

Just the typical, melodramatic Japanese action/drama to my eyes.
Monster fights and special effects were pretty good, but there wasn't enough of it IMO.

:goodpost: worst from the trilogy. The second one is da best - well balanced, unique and with MUCH BETTER FX.

Back