RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Frogs - no rating

I watched it and it was easily some 80s cheese and most of the "frogs" in his movie were actually toads. Basically that time of film when nature was killing everyone.

Killer Clowns from Outerspace - 5/10

A more or less horrible film, but I remember watching it when I was a kid and well it was fun in a very stupid stupid way.

Total Recall (new version): 8/10

thought it was a really entertaining sci-fi action movie. Much better than I had expected.

Resident Evil: Retribution 4/10

Didn't Wesker get killed in the previous movie? And how did he suddenly become a good guy? The final fight scene is the only thing I found enjoyable.

Premium Rush: 8/10

Wasn't expecting to like this one either. Really well executed story though.

Junior 6/10

Ha this was on Tv, it's been so long since I've seen this. So bad it's good

True Grit (2010) 7.5/10 - Jeff Bridges is great as always...
Gran Torino 5/10 - Don't get the love for this predictable, poorly written/acted movie

Jack Reacher 7/10. Reminded me of a good old 80's action flick. Nothing earth shattering, but Cruise did a believable job, and the one liners actually worked.

Total Recall (2012) 8/10. Much better sci-fi than the first adaptation, although it's a bit further from the original story. Neither movie is a true adaptation though, since they go away from most of story, really only keeping the secret spy/REKALL aspect. I like the earth bound plot in the new film better than the Mars plot, and the acting of Biel and Beckinsale is much better than the supporting actors in the original.

You should check out the Reacher books Mike. Good stuff. And even greater one liners. :D

Gran Torino 5/10 - Don't get the love for this predictable, poorly written/acted movie

eastwoodfrown.gif

Red Tails. 5-10

I really wanted to like this movie, and I am probably giving it a higher score because of that.

For such an important historical story and to honor the sacrifices that the real men gave, I just expected more. The dialogue was terrible in spots and some of the plot lines toward the end felt forced and just didn't feel right.

True Grit (2010) 7.5/10 - Jeff Bridges is great as always...

You sir are predictable, poorly written/acted...

I rate you a 0 out of 10 for knocking such a great movie. hehe

I just re-watched Jurassic Park 1 and 3 with my kids. I still like 1, but Tea Leone bugs the sh-t out of me in 3. She's almost Kate Capshaw bad.

They Live is a great movie. I need to re-watch that sometime soon.

John Carter. 7.5/10 This movie was unfairly trashed.

Back