RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

I really enjoyed that movie as well.

Yeah, it's one of those that you don't watch for quite a while and forget how great it is.

I'll never understand why Brad Pitt is so popular. Out of all the movies I've seen him in, Fight Club is the only one where I thought he did a great job. He was alright in Se7en, subpar in Inglourious Basterds, subpar in Interview with the Vampire, etc..

Pitt is one of my favorite actors. He's great in everything.

He's great in Seven, Meet Joe Black, Fight Club, Snatch, Troy, Mr. And Mrs. Smith, Babel, Jesse James, Burn After Reading, Inglorious Basterds, Tree of Life, Moneyball and Killing Them Softly.

All great flicks, Pitt being the best part.

Zero Dark Thirty: 9/10

Would have came close a 9.5 or 10 but I feel some stuff could have been trimmed down.

Brad Pitt is an astonishing actor! Sorry but you are deluded my friend if you think he is anything less! To call him sub-par tells me how little you know :lol

I saw "Interview with the Vampire" like 12 times.
9/10 and cinema classic w/o any doubt.

Last edited:

Guys, you should all re watch the movies you like and change your opinion to fit Lar's.

Transformers are the only bad movies from Bay so I can't see the point.

I'll never understand why Brad Pitt is so popular. Out of all the movies I've seen him in, Fight Club is the only one where I thought he did a great job. He was alright in Se7en, subpar in Inglourious Basterds, subpar in Interview with the Vampire, etc..

Brad Pitt is a Man's Man.

Back