RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Atonement - 7/10

Saw this once before in the cinema, not the kind of film I like to see in the cinema, probably wasn't my choice at the time, so out of spite or something I didn't allow myself to appreciate it in any way really. For some reason I decided to watch it tonight. Good film, albeit with an utterly depressing ending.

The Raid. 8.5/10.

The action and story is an easy 9.5/10, but I'm taking away 1-point for the embarassing voice acting of the English dub. :lol

Regardless, this movie still gets me grimacing and the fight sequences are f00king awesome.

Oh...you watched Redemption. You gotta just watch The Raid man. :lol

Better everything. And you don't have to listen to terrible english dubs, and Limp Bizket music.

Oh...you watched Redemption. You gotta just watch The Raid man. :lol

Better everything. And you don't have to listen to terrible english dubs, and Limp Bizket music.

Do you have a link to a trailer, description, or something else?
I found something but I seriously think you're referring to something else. :lol

Do you have a link to a trailer, description, or something else?
I found something but I seriously think you're referring to something else. :lol

I am...kinda. It's on the same disc, it's the non subtitled, non limp bizket scored version of the film. And I prefer it immensely. The score for the original movie is pretty damn good. A little better then the Redemption version.

(I separate the flicks by the subtitle. The Raid is the Indonesian version, and Redemption is the US version. )

I am...kinda. It's on the same disc, it's the non subtitled, non limp bizket scored version of the film. And I prefer it immensely. The score for the original movie is pretty damn good. A little better then the Redemption version.

(I separate the flicks by the subtitle. The Raid is the Indonesian version, and Redemption is the US version. )

Got it. Thanks.

I'm with Lar'ja Thwei when it comes to Interview with a Vampire.

Last time it was on tv, I couldn't even watch the whole thing. Really don't care for Cruise's or Pitt's performance in it...though I do like both of them in other roles they have done. I think part of the problem is that the movie was just not quite what I had pictured in my head since I had read the book first. Pitt's performance was just so boring to me and I never liked Cruise as Lestat..I don't care if Anne Rice liked him or not. :lol

I'd probably give it a 6.5/10 today.

Interview is one of my all time favorite vampire movies, I like watching it from time to time I really wish someone had made a trilogy of movies with Lestat. Queen of the Damned now That's a really bad movie. Just awful lol.

Interview is one of my all time favorite vampire movies, I like watching it from time to time I really wish someone had made a trilogy of movies with Lestat.
Not surprised

lestat_is_thinking__by_xheartkittyx-d58irl0.gif

^ Watch it again. And revaluate your opinion! :lol
The movie came out almost two decades ago. Seems reasonable to assume that some haven't seen it in a while. :dunno

I don't know, there are worst vampire movies out there (besides Twilight of course) like I said Queen of the Damned is one sucky movie, that really does suck. Just like Dracula 2000 is a suckfest. John Carpenter's Vampires was meh. Come to think of it there are a lot of bad vampire flicks out there, but I don't think Interview is one of them. I don't think is boring either.

Something interesting about Brad Pitt and this movie:

In an article released in September 2011, Brad Pitt revealed that he had a miserable experience while making this film.
He complained of discomfort while wearing his costumes and colored contacts and being forced to play second fiddle to Tom Cruise, both on screen and off.
He said at one point he called his friend and producer David Geffen and begged him for a way out. Learning that there was no way, he toughed it out for the remaining months.

Last edited:

Boring is the exact word I would use to describe the movie. Painfully boring.

Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise just weren't the right actors for the roles either imo. I've always thought Brad Pitt was a decent actor and I've liked him for the most part and I can't stand Tom Cruise as a person or actor, but I think I even preferred Tom Cruise's performance in this over Brad Pitt's.

IMO, Brad Pitt seemed so uninterested/lazy in his role whereas Tom Cruise let out his true loony scientology self and exaggerated every damn line. :lol

I definitely agree that there are worse vampire movies out there though.

IMO, Brad Pitt seemed so uninterested/lazy in his role

Something interesting about Brad Pitt and this movie:

In an article released in September 2011, Brad Pitt revealed that he had a miserable experience while making this film.
He complained of discomfort while wearing his costumes and colored contacts and being forced to play second fiddle to Tom Cruise, both on screen and off.
He said at one point he called his friend and producer David Geffen and begged him for a way out. Learning that there was no way, he toughed it out for the remaining months.
Well, there you go.

Back