RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Expendables 2 6/10 It was great seeing Stallone,Arnold, Willis all in the same frame shooting it out....Miss my action heroes...

Zero Dark Thirty 7/10 Little slow, but it was very good towards the end.

Something interesting about Brad Pitt and this movie:

In an article released in September 2011, Brad Pitt revealed that he had a miserable experience while making this film.
He complained of discomfort while wearing his costumes and colored contacts and being forced to play second fiddle to Tom Cruise, both on screen and off.
He said at one point he called his friend and producer David Geffen and begged him for a way out. Learning that there was no way, he toughed it out for the remaining months.

"second fiddle" to Tom Cruise?? Louis was the main character. He totally dominated the screen time! :dunno Lestat is gone for at least a third of the film. Off-screen I can see it but not onscreen.

"second fiddle" to Tom Cruise?? Louis was the main character. He totally dominated the screen time! :dunno Lestat is gone for at least a third of the film. Off-screen I can see it but not onscreen.

It probably meant the way they were treated by people on set? or something like that? I could see it happening at least off screen. And like Lar'ja Thwei put it Brad Pitt seemed so uninterested I didn't see it but maybe there is something to it.

Killer Joe: 8.5/10 - One of the few times Ive wished a movie was actually longer. Loved how it ended.

The A-Team -- 8.5/10. One of the best 80s-style pure action flicks out there. Great cast. Great action. Solid enough plot. Perfect mix of humor and seriousness. This is the movie GI Joe should've been.

Damn shame there won't be a sequel.

SnakeDoc

Ted 5/10

I like Family Guy, but this was just like watching a live version of it with the same reused racial and crude humor. Also, didn't like Ted sounding too much like Peter Griffin.

Silver Linings Playbook

A romantic comedy about the socially awkward - perfect for me :) The script makes good use of this unusual idea for a rom-com, with some great scenes and dialogues. Jennifer Lawerence is perfect as always, and Bradley Cooper once again shows that he is unfairly overlooked as a leading man. There are also some really great, disfunctional family relations encapsulated by DeNiro's character. It's been quite a while since last I watch a romantic movie that would make my cinical mind think "I would love to live through something like this".

8/10

Last edited:

No Country for Old Men 8.5 - Hadn't watched it an awhile...still a classic

:lecture:lecture:lecture i have to ask though....how many times have you watched this one??:lol

Uh ..... couple a times :monkey3

That movie blows.

2zri2ih.jpg

4ef626001a0c554a7372d3bcb2a0c3e6.jpg

Back