RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

I was interested in seeing this, looked like fun.

Please elaborate.

i wonder too,
from what I'm looking about it seems like people liked it. I mean it did not get the universal bad ratings I expected it to get.

The Lincoln Lawyer - 7/10

Not one for courtroom stuff generally but this was a decent flick.

Black Hawk Down - 9/10

Still my favorite war movie ever made.

Agreed! Absolutely love this film.

Star wars 9/10 can't believe how good it was. Watched them as a kid but never seriously understood any of it. Its like I'm watching them for the first time.

I was interested in seeing this, looked like fun.

Please elaborate.

I'm just not a fan of zombie comedies (though I love zombie movies in general) nor am I a fan of teen romance movies which is kinda what this was, a zombie/teen romance comedy. Don't get me wrong, I didn't hate the movie and it had a few funny moments but it's just not my kind of movie. However if your set on seeing it, go for it as it seems to be getting good reviews and my friends who went to see it with me enjoyed it.

Dr. Strangelove.

9/10. I saw this once back in school. I fell in love. I was the only person in the class laughing at the jokes. I was the only person who seemed to get what the film was.

And now, I finally got to see it in it's beautiful Blu Ray transfer. And what a amazing looking film. It looks like a modern film, done up in the style of a 60's film. It just looks so damn interesting. Especially in the cockpit stuff.

Eh. I need to watch it again. I was going ****ing crazy over the visuals during this pass. :lol

The Empire Strikes back. 9/10 Now on to watch the final film.

Lost - season 1 9.5/10 Why did I wait so long to start this show? Amazing.

Indeed! You're gonna love it! :duff

Stay away from spoilers and whatever you do don't give up on the show it gets better and better (I've heard some people give up around mid season 2 and early season 3)...

Back