RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

American psycho , dissapointed that there wasn't as enough gore as there was in the book

Iron Sky - 6/10

Hmm...Nazis in space. A bit of humor mixed with some sci-fi war type stuff. I didnt care to much for it, but it was interesting.

My in-laws went to see it and were so pissed they snuck into a different movie to feel like they hadn't totally wasted their time and money. :)

I did the same when I went to see Immortals in 3D, I didn't wanted to be a complete waste so I snuck into a movie that already had started :monkey2

One thing about this thread is I see people throwing 10's around like it's nothing. I think of a 10 as pretty much a perfect movie or at least almost close to it. There's that many perfect movies? :lol I guess it's just I rarely give a ten to something. Actually there is only 3 movies right now off the top of my head that I can give a perfect score to. Hell, it's hard to get a 9 from me but I'm much more apt to give one than a 10. I dunno.....

Well, it's all about opinions isn't it? One man's perfect 10/10 movie, might be another man's Van Down By The River/10 piece of crap... :lol

21 Jump Street - 7/10

What is a perfect movie?

A 10/10 movie for me is not necessarily perfect, but has all the following elements;

1. Acting is top notch (along with the support)
2. The cinematography (the vibe of the film)
3. The subject matter
4. Watchability (can I watch this film time and time again?)

All these go towards my scoring. If I score a film 10/10 I am not necessarily saying its perfect, but all my boxes have been well and truly ticked!

Although, you can't score art. So this thread is stupid. And i'm stupid for saying you should.

So i've stopped scoring films.

Although, you can't score art. So this thread is stupid. And i'm stupid for saying you should.

So i've stopped scoring films.

well it is a personal score, so it is not stupid to score movies personally, because you like what you like.

What it is completely retarded is trying to humiliate and mock people for their personal scores. I know everyone does it as a joke sometimes but when people are serious about it is just so stupid, some people get really serious with their insults and they get offended about a score
If someone scores Batman and Robin 10/10, they might be crazy, but that's their personal score.

Maybe. But I struggle now to come up with a finite rating. So i'm just going to just give my feelings on it.

The Punisher (2004) 8/10

I don't care what anyone says, this movie is awesome. Tom Jane is a great Frank Castle/Punisher. Not much more I could want from a Punisher film.

I like Tom Jane in that movie. It was OK. I don't think it's worthy of the passionate hate.

But War Zone has more comedic value, with it's awful script, and exploding heads, so I'd watch that one more. :lol

I like Tom Jane in that movie. It was OK. I don't think it's worthy of the passionate hate.

But War Zone has more comedic value, with it's awful script, and exploding heads, so I'd watch that one more. :lol

I don't think it's worthy of the hate it receives either. But I absolutely hated War Zone. It's beyond awful.

It is. But that's why I love it. It's a comically bad film, with great gore.

Anyway, Punisher does have one of the coolest fight scenes in recent memory. Russian fight was pretty fun. It's a fun movie.

It is. But that's why I love it. It's a comically bad film, with great gore.

Anyway, Punisher does have one of the coolest fight scenes in recent memory. Russian fight was pretty fun. It's a fun movie.

Yep. That's my favorite scene in the movie. Straight from the comic.

punisher-russian-510x218.jpg

Back