RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Lost - season 3 8.5/10

Season 3 has one of the best cliffhangers ever.

Too bad when you see the final episode, you are going to......

RageFace.jpg

And then.

WTF-dog.jpg

Last edited:

Lost is one of those shows I've never had the urge to go back and rewatch. I'm sure it'll happen when I'm with a friend or roommate who hasn't seen it or something but it was just so tedious and alot of times for no payoff.

Season 3 has one of the best cliffhangers ever.

Too bad when you see the final episode, you are going to......

RageFace.jpg

And then.

WTF-dog.jpg

:lol too true. Good thing I started the series so late (Netflix) No waiting and no commercials. It's funny, you remind me of Sawyer :lol Minus the long hair and beard.

Lost is one of those shows I've never had the urge to go back and rewatch. I'm sure it'll happen when I'm with a friend or roommate who hasn't seen it or something but it was just so tedious and alot of times for no payoff.

I can see myself watching the entire series again. Similar to TWD I love survival stories.

I do have a nickname for everyone. :lol

I think Sawyer would make a great Roland the Gunslinger.

I watched it the second time and in some ways it was better because you could watch the clues and details a little better opposed to figuring out the big picture. The show isn't for everyone but I loved it.

I tried watching other critically acclaimed shows i.e Deadwood and the Wire and I wanted to slit my wrists I was so bored, so to each it's own.

I've only watched Lost once through but I must give it another look one day. I was disappointed how things went in the end but theres a nostalgia there already that I'd like to indulge in.

Cosmopolis...8/10...the book was much better however this was still a very enjoyable movie to watch.

Movie has the same Director "David Cronenberg" who also directed "Naked Lunch" so it definately has that strange lucid dreamlike feel throughout.
Very hard to explain this movie so I will not even try. I recommend this movie even though I will probably never watch it again.

sucker punch 7/10 very good but i can see why it's not liked by some. :rock

Back