RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Punisher War Zone is one of my favorite movies. It is the movie I probably watch the most out of my collection, the movie is amazing in a ridiculous way. I really really love it.

Punisher War Zone is one of my favorite movies. It is the movie I probably watch the most out of my collection, the movie is amazing in a ridiculous way. I really really love it.

Sorry to hear that. :lol

Punisher War Zone is one of my favorite movies.

e5i7bTU.png

Disney's The Hunchback of Notre Dame 8/10

Mulan 5/10

I recently checked out The Black Panther animated film, from the 'Marvel Knights' series - loved it! :rock

Lots of great cameos in there, & I LOVED the animation style!

8.5/10. :lecture

Deadwood S.1 - 10/10 It's been over a year now since I first started watching it and I feel very confidant saying it's not hype or anything and I personally put it above Sopranos, Wire, and Breaking Bad. I had the oppurtunity to rewatch Sopranos with my friend, and I only recently got caught up on BB so thats still fresh too and I just feel like DW has the tightest character stories and the most that come full circle in a more or less satisfying way. (Short of Hearst of course who couldn't be murdered without altering real history.) But it kept me interested every second for every little character interaction because none of it was just to fill time like several entire seasons of the Sopranos. Coma, dreams etc. Wires the 2nd tightest in terms of writing but ultimately DW, Sopranos, and BB are more fun to watch I think.

Still need to give BB a chance to wrap up though.

Back