RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

I feel that it's an important film, as well. It gives you some perspective regarding, not only law enforcement, but the kind of **** that would be running rampant without them (it already is, but at least there are men and women out there who keep it balanced). I'll be honest, I teared up a bit at the end.

Couldn't agree more. Gives you a very real look at the day to day life of the LAPD. I also teared up at the end!

Battleship - 6/10

The first part up until the aliens arrive is excruciatingly bad, but once they do arrive the rest of the movie is decent.

Oh and seeing that alien beat up Rhianna..

9147558_orig.jpg

:wave

Seven Psychopaths 9/10

Loved it - great script and fantastic cast.

Flight 7.5/10

Enjoyed it. Nice to see Denzel back on top form again, certainly the high light of the film.

Here Comes the Boom 5/10 - amusing enough for one watch, but not something I'd sit through ever again.

Appaloosa. 6/10. Mediocre movie with a good ending. Motivation didn't even make any sense ... Ed Harris is fighting to keep a chick that'll "bed anything that ain't gilded" including Harris's mortal enemy, Harris's sidekick, and a dude that kidnapped her for ransom. Mortensen is his sidekick ... because he can't think of anything better to do, best I can tell. And, there must've been two dozen uselessly long completely silent filler shots of people riding horses through dirt. Not nearly as good as I expected.

SnakeDoc

Mission Impossible: II 2/10

Plot was thin and tame with no sense of "danger", too many slo-mo scenes with hair flapping in the wind, took 70 minutes until there was any action, villain was boring....

Battleship - 6/10

The first part up until the aliens arrive is excruciatingly bad, but once they do arrive the rest of the movie is decent.

Oh and seeing that alien beat up Rhianna..

9147558_orig.jpg

:wave

:lol :lol :goodpost:

Side Effects - 6.5/10 - Knew nothing about it going in, and glad too. But had a Lifetime Movie of the week feel.

The Inglorious Bastards - 7/10 - Terrible acting, but this was a pretty fun flick.

^ I loved that movie. The reason for capturing the Thylacine was a bit silly though.

Upstairs Downstairs (entire series) - 8.5/10

Buying this for my grandmother's B-day and her making me watch it with her was a nightmare. Never have I been so bored. :lol

Back