RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Why? That's the best part about Netflix. You can just watch watch watch watch watch.

Why? That's the best part about Netflix. You can just watch watch watch watch watch.
I was about to say finishing an entire season in two days is a little crazy, but I just realized that Lost doesn't have the usual 22-24 episodes per season. So nevermind.

I love Netflix for the same reason though. I started watching Buffy & Angel two weeks ago and am already half way through season 6 of Buffy and season 3 of Angel. But I have no job and school work is piling up. :lol

Good luck. Easily one of the worst films I saw last year.

I think it's difficult to enjoy a movie when people give you good or bad expectations...

If you allow yourself, to study yourself, you'll find that weather you like a movie is purely based on:

1) how you found out about it
2) the MOOD your in that day
3) the environment you watch it in

An example of this is let's say a friend of mine who I haven't seen in 5 years is in town. We go out and eat and watch a movie. Well if it's my best friend, most any movie we watch is going to be good because of the company your in...

On the flip side, say some goof at work says Battleship is fantastic... your likely to think the movie sucks cuz he's a loser!

Movies are weird to say the least...

The last one I watched was 7 psychopaths. I have to say I'm a little bit partial to anything Christoper Walken does! so needless to say I really enjoyed it.

I tried. I failed. Good luck sir.

Same here just as I did House at the end of the street :monkey4 but I did enjoy Silver Linings Playbook 7.5/10

I try'd to watch the Artist again today. Sorry I know I'm in the minority & I try be as open minded to films as possible but I ****ing hate that movie.

Jesus man, slow down.

I was about to say finishing an entire season in two days is a little crazy, but I just realized that Lost doesn't have the usual 22-24 episodes per season. So nevermind.

I love Netflix for the same reason though. I started watching Buffy & Angel two weeks ago and am already half way through season 6 of Buffy and season 3 of Angel. But I have no job and school work is piling up. :lol

018b48fe7879c0f8575bb075f3240e79.jpg

I feel that it's an important film, as well. It gives you some perspective regarding, not only law enforcement, but the kind of **** that would be running rampant without them (it already is, but at least there are men and women out there who keep it balanced). I'll be honest, I teared up a bit at the end.

ABCs of Death - 6/10

It had its moments, basically 26 directors got together and took a letter and made a small short film. Its all up in the air from there. Some of the stories are watchable, some are ok, and some are just stupid.

I think it's difficult to enjoy a movie when people give you good or bad expectations...

If you allow yourself, to study yourself, you'll find that weather you like a movie is purely based on:

1) how you found out about it
2) the MOOD your in that day
3) the environment you watch it in

An example of this is let's say a friend of mine who I haven't seen in 5 years is in town. We go out and eat and watch a movie. Well if it's my best friend, most any movie we watch is going to be good because of the company your in...

On the flip side, say some goof at work says Battleship is fantastic... your likely to think the movie sucks cuz he's a loser!

Movies are weird to say the least...

The last one I watched was 7 psychopaths. I have to say I'm a little bit partial to anything Christoper Walken does! so needless to say I really enjoyed it.

Umm what? I could be in Katy Perrys presence and I would still say Battleship sucked *** and believe me I would be in good company because well its Katy Perry :lol but seriously I don't understand this concept. I rate movies on how well they are done not because of the enviroment I am in or how I heard about it and the mood I am well I watch movies that I am in the mood for so I don't pick a horror movie if I am in the mood for a good drama.

Forgot Flight 7/10 It would have scored higher, but I just felt it dragged a little bit. It was good though and I thought Denzel was brilliant in it. Plus John Goodman was hilarious in this movie.

Back