RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Star Trek II The Wrath Of Khan

8/10 "I'll chase him 'round the moons of Nibia and 'round the Antares Maelstrom and 'round perdition's flame before I give him up!" - Khan best quote!

Fighting - 5/10 This movie was a battle for wosrt acting performance, think CT still won

Next Day Air - 6/10 aka Friday #4

Mongol. Awesome movie.

9/10

Some of the locations on this movie were beautiful. The shots were breathtaking.
Awesome story , great fight scenes and it kept me interested all the way through.
I didn't think it was going to end where it did but funnily enough thought it would have been perfect in my head. I can't fault this really.

mongol-(3).jpg

I thoroughly enjoyed Mongol as well. Hard to tell how accurate it is though, since so much of his life was not recorded. I hear that this is supposed to be part 1 of a trilogy, so let's see what happens.

I thoroughly enjoyed Mongol as well. Hard to tell how accurate it is though, since so much of his life was not recorded. I hear that this is supposed to be part 1 of a trilogy, so let's see what happens.

Yeah I thought it may warrant a sequel or two. They would probably be much more action envolved too. :D

Leon - The Professional! 10000000/10 one of my fav movies of all time!

Pan's Labyrinth....(Finally, I saw it!!!)

8/10

I really enjoyed it. One of the few subtitled movies that I think I've sat through, in its entirety.

You've got some memory on ya:lol

But yes 8/10 for me on T:S:D

Are you on the AVP Galaxy Forum?:confused:

I got banned for making fun of people who spell worse then I can.

If someone posted something like this....

"Hay, aan1 no were i can find sum alien pix?? help plz..."

I would reply...

"LOLZ NO PIX HEREZ LOLOLZZZ WTFFBQ"

and the mod thought I was serious. Stupid mod.

Hurt Locker

7/10 It was good, just for some reason i had a tad higher expectations..could have used more character development and maybe a tad more suspense.My favorite scenes were the opening scene and the scene when they are on the .50 cal Barret sniper rifle.

This is just awesome, longest distance sniper kill ever recorded, held by a Canadian and from Newfoundland(my decent) 2,430m..thats nuts!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/6q76G7F4dV8&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/6q76G7F4dV8&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
Back