RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those three seasons had some good moments...but...season 8 is pretty bad. I liked Oliver Saxon, but I feel like that Hannah character kind of ruined the show. She's like the Yoko Ono of the series, if you know what I mean by that. Debra was poorly written and the show just felt repetitive and like they had run out of creativity. I'm not sure how I feel about the ending.

This is one show that I wouldn't mind if it came back as a mini series or for a short season, just so that Dexter's story can have a different ending.

Dexter S3 - 6/10
Dexter S4 - 4/10

Man, why did I listened to people? S4 is ****ing horrible. :lol

Really? You didn't like the John Lithgow season? It was the last great season imho...you're really gonna hate what follows then...:lol

I think what everyone really wants to know is...

...do you still love Michael Bay?

Yeah but not in the same way. I think when he does his Non-Transformer stuff, he can make a pretty funny satire, or in the case of 13 Hours, a pretty great war drama. 13 Hours was definitely his best work. I liked how he was able to keep his style all the way though, but left moments for really good character stuff.

Transformers don't hold up at all, and that 4th movie was just the most overlong piece of ****.

Yeah but not in the same way. I think when he does his Non-Transformer stuff, he can make a pretty funny satire, or in the case of 13 Hours, a pretty great war drama. 13 Hours was definitely his best work. I liked how he was able to keep his style all the way though, but left moments for really good character stuff.

Transformers don't hold up at all, and that 4th movie was just the most overlong piece of ****.
I think the last non-Transformers Bay film I saw was Pain & Gain, which I begrudgingly enjoyed.

Sent from my HTC Desire 610 using Tapatalk

Pain and Gain is legit good. That's where the guy shines. Not Transformers. Transformers is a paycheck where you can **** around with some new tech. Honestly, I don't blame him for doing them. But I won't see any more of them.

S3 rated higher than S4? Giving Jimmy ****s a better rating?
At least S3 was watchable and I cared for side characters.
In S4 most of the story and narrative was terrible and I only cared for Debra.

Really? You didn't like the John Lithgow season?
I love Lithgow, he was creepy as ****. But his haracter was underdeveloped.

I just finished season 6,7, and 8. Honestly, I don't know how to rate them...especially the last season :lol
Brave man!
Killin'
Spoiler Spoiler:
off as a clifhasnger was the final nail in the coffin.
I will never try to watch the rest four seasons.

At least S3 was watchable and I cared for side characters.
In S4 most of the story and narrative was terrible and I only cared for Debra.

I love Lithgow, he was creepy as ****. But his haracter was underdeveloped.

Brave man!
Killin'
Spoiler Spoiler:
off as a clifhasnger was the final nail in the coffin.
I will never try to watch the rest four seasons.

Fixed that for you.
You are better off stopping there. It wasn't the cliffhanger that bothered me but the way season 5 started completely turned me off to the show. I stopped watching after that first episode.

Sorry, the show is old so I forgot to spoilertag. :lol
I can only imagine how messy it was post S4.
They really didn't know what to do with these characters after S2.

I actually enjoyed Season 5 quite a lot. And I liked Ray Stevenson's character in Season 7. Nothing touches Season 1 though.

I just watched John Carpenter's They Live for like the upteenth time. Movie is so good! 9/10

The Hurt Locker - 7.5/10 -- Watching this film reminds me of how talented and bad ass Renner can be, and how his talent is lost in the MCU films playing Hack-eye.

TMNT 1990- 8.5/10 -- I'm judging it as a TMNT movie, not great film-making. Sometimes a smaller budget and lack of special effects forces a film to rely on better characterization and slightly better writing. Having said that, as a film, it's just as bad as the new ones :lol

Watchmen- 5.5/10 -- A lot of great ideas and images, with some occasional good scenes, but still not enough to make it a good film. Still, it's a little better than BVS, but just as boring.

Key Largo (1948) - 8.8/10

Classic film from the great Director/screen writer John Huston and timeless stars Humphrey Bogart, Lauren Bacall, and Edward G. Robinson.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fort Apache, The Bronx - 7.9/10

A kindve forgotten New York Cop drama of the 70s. Paul Newman is great as usual. Gritty showcase of life as a Bronx patrolman.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unedited Footage of a Bear

Okay, this isn't a movie, it's one of Adult Swim's informecials, which air at around 4 AM, and are later posted at Youtube. Like "Too Many Cooks", it starts off innocent enough, but gets weirder and more disturbing as time goes on. If you click on it without knowing what you're getting into, like me, you're in for...a ride. Now, I'm not a horror fan, so I was really, really creeped out by it, though I guess if you like that sort of stuff you won't be really "scared".

It doesn't really feature that much gore or any jump-scares, but it's very, very disturbing. Mainly because it's very "real". There are no ghosts, demons or demented killers, just Claridryl and suburbia. Its strength is found in all the little touches. The quiet, the creepy music, the still images and the sudden flashes, the little letters that make it still appear like a commercial. If you pay attention, you'll find a whole lot of disturbing little touches, mostly hidden in the background.

In general, I'd say it's more "disturbing" than a horror movie, despite its short length. It won't scare you or make you jump out of your seat, but it will make you slightly nervous, and will stay with you for quite some time. Not in the sense of "omeegeee, I can't sleep, the monster from the vid might get me", but in the sense that you'll keep thinking about it, manly because it's got a point and it's not that far-fetched. Makes you wonder, really...

PS: If you click "skip add", you'll be transported to a website. Click on the house and well, things get....weird...

Teenage Mutant Shrek Hulks 2 - 3/10

Better than the first one but still a terrible film with lots of wasted potential.

Back