RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
TMNT Out of the Shadows 5/10

If you liked the first one you will like this one. Seeing Casey, Krang, Bebop, Rocksteady, the technodrome...all of that was pretty cool. Amell was weak as Jones IMO.

Trance: 6.5/10
Art heist movie with James McAvoy and a full frontal and shaved Rosario Dawson(!). Twisty mind-f and a little intense voilence.

Bridge of Spies: 7/10
It was good. John Williams got out of hand in a few scenes and nearly killed them. And I think the very end felt a bit hokey and overly syrupy like only Spielberg can do in a serious movie. But overall it was very good with great performances. I forget how visually distinct Spielberg’s movies can be, and it was nice to see that voice. One of his better ones from these later years (I didn’t like War Horse or Lincoln).

Yeah I liked Bridge of Spies well enough. I'll watch anything with Tom Hanks though. I suppose they had to stop giving him oscars out of fairness to other actors but I don't think he's been any less deserving of awards in more recent years.

Yeah I liked Bridge of Spies well enough. I'll watch anything with Tom Hanks though. I suppose they had to stop giving him oscars out of fairness to other actors but I don't think he's been any less deserving of awards in more recent years.

Yup, it's like Jordan and the season MVP award. They had to stop giving it to him just to encourage the other players :lol Still, how do you explain Meryl Streep? She even gets nominated when she doesn't deserve it.

Yup, it's like Jordan and the season MVP award. They had to stop giving it to him just to encourage the other players :lol Still, how do you explain Meryl Streep? She even gets nominated when she doesn't deserve it.

Well I can't really say, I haven't seen most of her films. But yeah good point, I mean I think they even stopped nominating Hanks eventually. Seems they look to a wider pool of actors than they do actresses.

Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation -83/100. I liked it almost as much as the first one. Brisk, entertaining and fun...everything Spectre wasn't.

Yeah good film. And Spectre was a snoozefest. Personally I'm ready for them to give Bond another long hiatus.

Yeah they were really having a hard time coming up with new partner combos by the end of the decade. A white dude and a Russian! A white dude and...an alien! A white dude and...a dog! And then of course:

DeadHeat.jpg

Yep. White dude plus zombie.

At first glance, this literally looks like a picture of awkwardly posed Hot Toys.

Get Hard: 6.5/10

Hilarious! I was in tears!

Edit: Forgot to add that there's a lot of more "adult" raunchy humor than I think most other Will Ferrell movies.

Last edited:
Maybe you were having a bad day? Sometimes your mood affects how you watch movies.

I was crying when WF was trying to pick a fight at the playground, then when they did the simulated prison riot (the monkey!) and then the brunch place. In tears.

Back