RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

30 Days Of Night

7/10

I have Raging Bull on dvd,but never seen it:eek:

I have Raging Bull on dvd,but never seen it:eek:
For shame :nono

Saw Hannibal for the second time last night (initially saw it at the theaters when it came out). Liked it a bit more than I initially did, but not by much. The end was a little too anti-climactic for my tastes, and the thing with Ray Liotta was way too over the top. Still, OK I guess, but the worst Hopkins as Lektor performance of the 3. 6/10

hellboy 2.

long story short, it sucked.

basic story with ok fight scenes and cool monsters so probably good if your stoned. if your not high and want something to get into, this isnt the movie for you.

4/10

step brothers 9/10 I thought that movie was totally hilarious! the nuts on the drum set was classic

Finally saw Wanted. I'd give it maybe a 6 out of 10. Could have been better but there were a few moments that just went too far.

Watched Hellboy II the other night. Liked it more then the first one. I actually like it alot, 7/10

I know i'll hear it about this but I just don't Like T2. To me the original was 10 times better.

I'm starting to feel that way also Machine....I dont know what it is...

The day the earth stood still 3/10

The curious case of benjamin button 6/10

I havn't seen anything lately that I have really enjoyed. :sick

I just think the story is pretty lame really. The psycho Sarah and the sissyfied Arnie are just too much for me. I just think the action in the original was a lot more intense. You never really get the feeling of danger in the second one. Glad i'm not alone in thinking that though.

I know i'll hear it about this but I just don't Like T2. To me the original was 10 times better.

Well I would say of course T1 was better than T2 but not 10 X better. Nothing will ever top the size and look of Arnold in part one not to mention the overall feel of the film.

Even right from the opening credits you feel like you're being sucked into a unique experience. I've always loved T1, I watched it when I was 8 and have never lost my love for it.

9.5/10 for me.

And he was. He's scary as hell....in the sense he is scary....but not that he scares me...heh.

Back