RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Paranormal Activity 8.5/10

Really enjoyed it and pretty freaky that's one of the reasons i'd never leave a camcorder running while i sleep if i saw anything like that i'd never go back home. :lol

Battlestar Galactica Season 3 9.5/10 Can't believe who 3 of the final 5 Cylons were & i can't wait to find out who the last one is? So i'll be starting season 4 tonight. :lol
Yep. I knew you'd love this show, bro. I can't wait for you to see the finale and how it all plays out.

Transformer 2: Revenge of the Fallen: C

An OK popcorn movie...the 1st one was so much better and the film relied too much on comedic elements that frankly weren't funny.

Transformer 2: Revenge of the Fallen: C

An OK popcorn movie...the 1st one was so much better and the film relied too much on comedic elements that frankly weren't funny.

Hehe I still haven't seen it. I plan on renting it on Blu Ray though.

Yep I went into Best Buy yesterday to look at the new movies. Bought Halloween on BR. TF 2 is an easy pass. I should have it on Netflix by Friday though. I still can't wait to see it.

Yep I went into Best Buy yesterday to look at the new movies. Bought Halloween on BR. TF 2 is an easy pass. I should have it on Netflix by Friday though. I still can't wait to see it.
I can't wait to see it either. You made the better choice with Halloween though. :rock :rock

TF2, 10/10 .....

based solely on "flash" points, all content itself aside; this is one of the very best Blu's I have seen the visuals are pitch-perfect down the grime on Optimus' windshield and the audio is crisp while powerful.

Transformers 2, Drag me to Hell, and Poltergeist, are all coming from Netflix on Bluray for tomorrow! :chew And the best part is I have off all day on Friday! :banana

Evil Dead 2 - Me and Pops laughed our a**es off. 5/5

Ghost of Mars - a mildly entertaining B flick. 3/5

The Children - you'll want to see these bad a** kids. Doesn't reach the levels of gore as say Inside, but it's somewhere in that territory. 3.5/5

Transformers 2, Drag me to Hell, and Poltergeist, are all coming from Netflix on Bluray for tomorrow! :chew And the best part is I have off all day on Friday! :banana

Nice! I'm watching Poltergeist as we speak, enjoy your day off come Friday! :rock

Nice! I'm watching Poltergeist as we speak, enjoy your day off come Friday! :rock

How is it on Bluray? And thank you! I am driving down to see my buddy Kitfisto. Taking my girl and Havyck and his wife are going too. Should be fun. Last time we were up until 7am and still drinking. :duff:rotfl

Oh and I took a dive off of Kit's balcony. LOL!

How is it on Bluray? And thank you! I am driving down to see my buddy Kitfisto. Taking my girl and Havyck and his wife are going too. Should be fun. Last time we were up until 7am and still drinking. :duff:rotfl

Oh and I took a dive off of Kit's balcony. LOL!

:rotfl Nice! Hammered at sunrise, classic :lol Sorry man I actually just bought the 25th anniversary one on regular dvd, so not on BR. My bad. Its been many years since i've seen this classic.

Back