RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

7 out of 10
BadMoon.jpg

The human actors were really wooden
The Dialog was not great, I even found it unintentionally funny in some places, but
The Werewolf looked great and the few attack scenes were really well done.
And last but not least, Primo the dog who played Thor was Awesome.
It would make a good double bill with Silver Bullet

Serenity 9.0/10

Really good film enjoyed it a lot. :rock :rock

:rock :rock :rock :rock

Too bad the series didn't last longer. I could watch that show forever.

Yep the series was awesome but Fox just don't give things enough time they really do suck.

I was going to watch the sarah connor chronicles but not sure if there is any point doe's anyone know if they just leave you hanging?

Yea that's Kinda how I do it, I look at a 10/10 as being the movie was as enjoyable as possible and was well done, not perfection because I doubt there will ever be an absolute perfect movie in my lifetime, I hope there will be but probably not.

To each his own. That is a lot of BS to me.

I rank movies this way.

It is either:

Good and not entertaining
Not good and entertaining
Not good and not entertaining
Good and entertaining

Anything that falls into the last category is a 10 in my eyes. No movie is EVER perfect so I could never base a 10 on it being perfect because that is just not possible. If it is a damn good film and it was entertaining..(the whole reason for film) then it is a 10 to me.

Batman Begins: 10/10 :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

The Dark Knight: 10/10 :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Two of my favorite movies of all time!!! First time I watched them both on one day! Just awesome!!!

Batman Begins: 10/10

The Dark Knight: 10/10 :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

Two of my favorite movies of all time!!! First time I watched them both on one day! Just awesome!!!

:rock :rock I think I'll do this in a little bit.

I just finished watching The Rock --- 8/10. This movie is one of my favorite action flicks of all time.

Batman Begins: 10/10 :rock :rock :rock :rock :rock

The Dark Knight: 10/10 :rock :rock :rock :rock

Yep awesome watching them both on the same day! :rock

7 out of 10
BadMoon.jpg
The human actors were really wooden The Dialog was not great, I even found it unintentionally funny in some places, but The Werewolf looked great and the few attack scenes were really well done. And last but not least, Primo the dog who played Thor was Awesome. It would make a good double bill with Silver Bullet
Dude, is that a new or old flick? I've never heard of that. I am interested in seeing it now.

Transformers ROTF Blu-Ray 7/10 (The CGI, action and sound alone make this a good film)

Fox and LeBeouf are a match made in heaven, they both make me sick.

Back