RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

I have no idea why all the hate for Wolverine. Just watched it. That movie rocked! :rock

I'm guessing it's the comic dorks that don't like it. Let me guess, did so and so even pick up a comic? That kinda stuff. Well I never read them so ^^^^ all that. It was a good movie. :lol 7 out of 10

Next on my movie night extravaganza is Drag me to Hell. :cool:

Dude, is that a new or old flick? I've never heard of that. I am interested in seeing it now.

It's a film that came out in 1996
I never heard of it until recently, but I'm trying to watch as many Vampire/Werewolf movies as I can up to Halloween.
I'm hoping to get hold of Fright Night which Rocks.
In fact Fright Night needs a Blu-Ray addition ASAP
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/djOi8hiHatQ&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/djOi8hiHatQ&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>
See what I mean about the Acting :lol The Dog's Amazing though

It's a film that came out in 1996 I never heard of it until recently, but I'm trying to watch as many Vampire/Werewolf movies as I can up to Halloween. I'm hoping to get hold of Fright Night which Rocks. In fact Fright Night needs a Blu-Ray addition ASAP <object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/djOi8hiHatQ&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/djOi8hiHatQ&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object> See what I mean about the Acting :lol The Dog's Amazing though
:lol I still want to check it out. And Fright Night is my 2nd favorite vamp movie after The Lost Boys. :rock Have you seen Innocent Blood?

I have no idea why all the hate for Wolverine. Just watched it. That movie rocked! :rock I'm guessing it's the comic dorks that don't like it. Let me guess, did so and so even pick up a comic? That kinda stuff. Well I never read them so ^^^^ all that. It was a good movie. :lol 7 out of 10 Next on my movie night extravaganza is Drag me to Hell. :cool:
I read the comics and still loved the movie. People expect too much out of things. I'm with you 100%. Glad you liked it. :duff

Drag Me to Hell. Damn I'm on a movie high tonight. What's next? Not sure. Hmmm what to say about this movie. Is this the same guy that made what I think to be crap fests such as Evil Dead and Army of Darkness. Yes don't flame me too much but I hated thoses movies. However, I am always willing to give multiple chances. Some things are not for everyone.

Drag Me to Hell 8.5 out of 10! I LOVED this movie. I wish I would have bought it! :rock I did like some of the homages to his old movies. The one I can think of is "Im going to shove this down your god damn throat. Its time to go get some".

I also liked it when she called her a beeotch! :rotfl

Drag Me to Hell 8.5 out of 10! I LOVED this movie. I wish I would have bought it! :rock I did like some of the homages to his old movies. The one I can think of is "Im going to shove this down your god damn throat. Its time to go get some".

The old woman is also driving the "classic" 1973 Oldsmobile Delta 88, which appears in pretty much every Sam Raimi movie including the Evil Deads.

The old woman is also driving the "classic" 1973 Oldsmobile Delta 88, which appears in pretty much every Sam Raimi movie including the Evil Deads.

Yup the dreaded scary old woman herself is a classic. :lol He must have hated grandma. There were many good gross out scenes with her. :monkey4

Yup the dreaded scary old woman. :lol He must have hated grandma. There were many good gross out scenes with her. :monkey4

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:
:lol:lol:lol

Really? I thought Wrong Turn was good. 7/10.

Anyway, Law Abiding Citizen - 6.5/10 - Decent flick that was drawn out and the last scene you saw coming.

Spoiler Spoiler:

I actually liked the 1st. But trust me bro, if you didn't like the 1st don't bother with the 2nd. :monkey4

Really? I thought Wrong Turn was good. 7/10.

I didn't like it. It was like Deliverance meets the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Plus I wanted almost every character to die. Bad casting, nothing we haven't seen over and over again in past films. Good concept with "meh" execution. Not good enough for me. 4/10.

I didn't like it. It was like Deliverance meets the Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Plus I wanted almost every character to die. Bad casting, nothing we haven't seen over and over again in past films. Good concept with "meh" execution. Not good enough for me. 4/10.
In part 2 they attempt a Hills Have Eyes-esque rape scene. It wasn't brutal or anything, just a blatant rip off. I turned it off and didn't bother finishing it. Direct to video sequel. 'Nuff said.

Superman/Batman: Public Enemies (2009)
- Sick, loved it!!!! 9/10!!! I hope that DC continues the storyline!

superman-batman-public-enemies-.jpg

Back