RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Elvira Mistress Of The Dark 9/10 I don't care how cheezy it is it is one of my favorite movies. This and Army Of Darkness are my favorite horror comedies.

Alien 3 - 7/10
The Fly (58) - 6/10
The Fly - 8/10
Killer Klowns from Outer Space - 6/10
Evil Dead 2 - 8/10
Halloween 4 - 6/10
Halloween 3 - 7/10
Night of the Living Dead (90) - 7/10
Nightmare on Elm Street 3 - 7/10
Friday the 13th (09) - 8/10

Alien 3 - 7/10 The Fly (58) - 6/10 The Fly - 8/10 Killer Klowns from Outer Space - 6/10 Evil Dead 2 - 8/10 Halloween 4 - 6/10 Halloween 3 - 7/10 Night of the Living Dead (90) - 7/10 Nightmare on Elm Street 3 - 7/10 Friday the 13th (09) - 8/10
Damn! Good goin' bro. :rock

MILK 9/10

Very well done Film!

It was very moving.

I just saw this last night... have to agree, excellent film and I would give it a 9/10 as well :rock

Friday the 13th (remake): 4/10
Honestly just wasn't that good... not that Friday the 13th movies are high art, but I hoped the reboot would add something to the series, but really just an uninspired flick.

Alien 3 - 7/10
The Fly (58) - 6/10
The Fly - 8/10
Killer Klowns from Outer Space - 6/10
Evil Dead 2 - 8/10
Halloween 4 - 6/10
Halloween 3 - 7/10
Night of the Living Dead (90) - 7/10
Nightmare on Elm Street 3 - 7/10
Friday the 13th (09) - 8/10

Work is a little slow, huh?:D

Snow White And The Seven Dwarfs: 8/10 My sister bought it on DVD today, so I decided to watch along. I hadn't seen this movie in at least 10 years and it was great to see it again. Some of the dwarfs were a bit annoying though...

The last House on the left ( remake ) - 7/10

Great for blu , picture and sound. The rape scene was a bit much and the gore went way over the top. Probably should have worked on the story a bit more instead.

Drag me to hell - 9/10
Alot of people I know don't like this but I don't care. I can't get enough of it. :rock

The blu ray picture seemed quite average to me but the sound was awesome.

The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus 5/10 Visually it was great but there wasn't any interesting story to go with it, so the whole thing felt empty.

The last House on the left ( remake ) - 7/10 Great for blu , picture and sound. The rape scene was a bit much and the gore went way over the top. Probably should have worked on the story a bit more instead. Drag me to hell - 9/10 Alot of people I know don't like this but I don't care. I can't get enough of it. :rock The blu ray picture seemed quite average to me but the sound was awesome.
I also was disapointed in the remake of Last House. But I didn't like the original either. I liked the remake more though.

This is It 9.5/10

Watching this music/dance genius at work was amazing and inspiring...
though bittersweet...

I saw it today too,not sure i can rank it based on what it is...rehearsals with MJ,but i really enjoyed it.

Back