RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

G.I Joe ROC..DVD

This probally is not out yet but, i got a pirated retail version..Now really thinking about it now,this movie sucks my nuts hard..to the point my nuts go purple and i shut the dvd player off.

3/10 That CG is horrible..the beeping sound from the guns is anoying and Ripcords horrible lines made me cringe the whole time, Duke's a wigga..completely ruined it all.

X-Men Origins: Wolverine - 5/10

Mediocre, and completely forgettable.

Puppet Master 4/10 my first time watching this and probably my last. Not even fun to watch.

My brother told me to watch the trailer for that and said it looked good he must have been on drugs i only just got through the trailer no way was i watching this film. :lol :lol

Fright Night 9 out of 10
Fright_night_poster.jpg

I love it, and I watch it every Halloween

I've always wondered how those movies gained there cult classic status. I always thought they sucked really. :dunno :monkey3
Yeah, I was really amped to check watch it due to it's cult following. And when it ended I was like "Wtf?!" I don't get it and I like alot of low budget horror films.

Yeah, I was really amped to check watch it due to it's cult following. And when it ended I was like "Wtf?!" I don't get it and I like alot of low budget horror films.

yep. Me too. It just came across of one of those really low budget sci-fi channel movies though. :lol

Back