RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Think eating during The Flys bad,... I was just eating a cheesesteak during the VD scene in Planet Terror. I like the unrated version even more then the regular Grindhouse version. The extra scenes add a lot to Tom Savini's character.

Dawn of the Dead (78) - 7/10
Planet Terror - 7/10

A Beautiful Mind. 8/10
Been a long time since I've seen it and forgot how good it is. Russell Crow is fantastic, as was Ed Harris and Paul Bettany. But Jennifer Connelly steals the movie for me. She has never looked more gorgeous, a perfect specimen of all that is beautiful (and one hell of an actress also)

In the Electric Mist 7.5/10

Not bad but not great dragged in parts i thought.

Friday the 13th (2009) -10/10

complete garbage.

Yet you gave it 10/10?

Friday the 13th Part IV 8/10: It's hard to say what is your favourite with such a long saga :lol But I believe part 4 is my favourite. That or the remake.

A well paced Horror with slasher violence and terror. Jason at his best and most menacing so far in the series. After a near confirmed death in Part III fans were held in suspense as Jason was almost certainly dead. However after being transported to a local morgue his body reanimates and he continues his rampage leaving a trail of bodies back to Crystal lake. Pure heart in your mouth terror insuses......:horror

He gave it a negative 10/10.

I didn't care for it, but didn't think it was that bad lol.

Battlestar Galactica Season 4 10/10

A truly awesome show that was a real pleasure to watch from start to finish.

Mean Girls - 8/10

I actually find it quite funny! Just can't stand Lohan anymore though......very annoying to look at! McAdams is great, does her part very well. And the principal is just classic! :lol

Up 10/10 - I loved both Toy Stories and The Incredibles but Up is now my favorite pixar film. I almost got a little teary eyed.

Yet you gave it 10/10? Friday the 13th Part IV 8/10: It's hard to say what is your favourite with such a long saga :lol But I believe part 4 is my favourite. That or the remake. A well paced Horror with slasher violence and terror. Jason at his best and most menacing so far in the series. After a near confirmed death in Part III fans were held in suspense as Jason was almost certainly dead. However after being transported to a local morgue his body reanimates and he continues his rampage leaving a trail of bodies back to Crystal lake. Pure heart in your mouth terror insuses......:horror
We have the same taste, dude. The remake is my favorite followed by part 4. I love the whole series though. How could you not? :lol

Back