RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Yeah, I've seen all 3 of The Godfather films numerous times over but to do a marathon would be great. But yeah, it would take FOR EV ER :lol

I can just about sit through one 3 hour film no chance could i do 3 one after another. :lol

As Good As It Gets 9/10. One of the best performances of Jack Nicholson in my opinion.

Army of Darkness 8/10

but If I had to rate Ash as a character I'd give him a 10/10 :lol

Paranormal Activity:3/10

Avoid this one... mildly entertaining, but then it ends and you feel very disappointed. Can't say I felt any fear the entire time I was there, a bit of suspense. But really a huge waste of time IMO.

And my wife is a jumper in scary movies... didn't move once :lol

A Christmas Carol 8/10

Never been a fan of the 3D gag, in fact I think it takes away from the overall piece, but this was really pretty good. I was really quite surprised though as I was expecting to full of silly humor and ity actually was pretty serious and pleasantly dark for the most part.
icon14.gif

POTC Dead Man's Chest 6/10

The only good thing about the Pirate sequeals is Jack. Everything else is fairly weak, imo. This movie tries to be The Empire Strikes Back so badly! The I will say it does set up a potentially killer third act, but World's End turned out to be such a crap movie.:banghead

Taking of Pelham 123 7/10
Braveheart 9/10

The Fourth Kind - 6/10 - It was ok, a few decent "scares". I think it would have been better if they would not have intercut the "real" recorded footage with the movie.

Odd to see the high marks for A Christmas Carol. I want to see the movie less everytime I see the trailer.

This Is It

9.5/10

Why 9.5? you may ask. well, they didn't rehearse the song "BAD" :(

Back