RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Saw: 7.5/10 While watching this yesterday, I couldn't help thinking the following: Both Lawrence and Adam agree upon that the chain on their foot can't be sawn off because the metal is too strong for the saw.
But... no-one tries to saw through the rusty old pipe on which the other end of the chain is chained...
Now I'm not a smithy, nor am I trained in the metallurgic arts, but to me a hollow rusty old pipe wouldn't seem nearly as strong as that big chain on their foot... :dunno
I would at least try to saw through that before I'd saw off one of my extremities... :D

Anyway, it's an enjoyable watch, and definitely the best of the series.

Saw 2: 4.5/10

Saw III: 4/10 I only have these 3 Saw movies on DVD and I remember liking all of them better than this time I watched them. While watching III yesterday, I was actually thinking why I ever bought it on DVD... I'll probably won't watch this again for a loooooong time.

Psycho 10/10!!! :rock:rock

psycho.jpeg

Up - 9/10

Great movie, great animation. It got a little weird for me towards the end, but overall a touching, fun story.

Terminator 2: Judgement Day 10/10

One of those sequels that easily stands by itself. I honestly can't say as to wich I prefer more the first or second. Both are 10's in my book.

Something I hadn't picked up on before, but I'm sure it's been mentioned previously. In T2 Connor is wearing a tigerstripe BDU shirt/jacket and in Salvation Connor is wearing tigerstripe BDU pants. Pretty cool throwback, imo.

It's a Wonderful Life 10/10 Picture quality on blu ray is amazing.

observe & report..............5/10.................that was whack.....:google

Back