RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Behind Enamy Lines 4/10
Gung-ho nonsense.

And I still haven't seen it yet. :banghead

Well you need to take a friggin break from all the horror dude! :lol Trust me, go rent this. Liam is like Charles Bronson and Clint Eastwood all in one in this movie. Very intense.

I second that, and BD version rocks too :banana

Yeah I can't believe I still don't own this ................ Blu Ray it will be when I finally get it.

Well you need to take a friggin break from all the horror dude! :lol Trust me, go rent this. Liam is like Charles Bronson and Clint Eastwood all in one in this movie. Very intense.

Voorhees is right go rent it dude it's class! :rock :rock

Well you need to take a friggin break from all the horror dude! :lol Trust me, go rent this. Liam is like Charles Bronson and Clint Eastwood all in one in this movie. Very intense. Yeah I can't believe I still don't own this ................ Blu Ray it will be when I finally get it.
:lol I do need a healthy break from horror. I plan on doing Forest Gump and the Rocky's and The Godfather's soon. :D

It was good, better than the second one!...8/10

underworld_rise_of_the_lycans_ver6.jpg

Just seen UP today with the little one and we both loved it!!! I would go as far as to say this is my fav Pixar movie yet, i just loved it! An obvious 10/10

Defiance 7/10

Good movie overall and a very interesting story, but some of the motivational speeches seemed a bit overdone/dramatic which kind of hurt the flow of the movie.

Back