RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

I know, man. I was dying to see her get her due at the end. She was a mean little thing. :lol

Still, honestly, one great actress! The film did have a nice twist (which avoided this film from being nothing special) but it was no "twig n' berries" Sleepaway Camp twist :D

Just saw for the first time today Transformers 2.What a pretentious movie.0/10

Transformers : Revenge of the Fallen.

7/10

I can understand the hate for this movie to be honest but since I'm not a huge transformers fan from the original cartoons and figures I can let the crappy aspects of this movie go by. :lol
The parents were totally over the top , transformers with walking sticks and beards ?... Im not sure if that was in the cartoon but imo I don't think it looked right in the movie.
What saved this for me was the quality of the blu ray.

I picked up the best buy edition from the states region free for the imax scenes and plus I wanted it early since I wanted to see the movie anyway and the imax scenes are mindblowing ! , this shows how much better blu ray actually is.

Overall I think I prefer the first movie but I like this one too.

Transformers ROTF 8/10

I just wanted to see some awesome CG and some bad ass robot scenes and I got it, It's no masterpiece but I'm rating this one on how much the movie entertained me and not so much how "good" It was if that makes sense, Not as good as the first but I def like it

Like uscmhicks I can understand why people don't like it, there's overdone humor, some parts just didn't make sense, etc but I really did enjoy it.

To each his own, sons :lol

Last edited:

Law Abiding citizen..5/10.Cliché but watchable.

Observe and Report 8/10 I found it strange and wierd but at the same time funny and entertaining. Also loved the soundtrack. Looking forward to seeing Jody Hill's next movie.

The Mummy: 8/10 I hadn't seen it in a long time and I have to say I found it more enjoyable than I remembered! :D

The Mummy: 8/10 I hadn't seen it in a long time and I have to say I found it more enjoyable than I remembered! :D

:sick:sick:sick

you and I really dont have the same taste in movies...

Last edited:
Back