RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Star Trek (2009) 9/10

Really great movie and i'm not a huge fan of the show.

Transformers 2 6/10 was watchable but didn't come close to the first one.

I can just about sit through one 3 hour film no chance could i do 3 one after another. :lol

:lol Yeah, I still haven't even done Batman Begins and The Dark Knight back to back.

You n00bs. :) I have done Season 1 of Rome straight through, all 6 Star Wars in a row, Back to the Futures plus Indiana Jones in a row and then the LotR trilogy in a row (extended versions). Sometime I want to watch Season 1 and 2 of Rome straight through.

You n00bs. :) I have done Season 1 of Rome straight through, all 6 Star Wars in a row, Back to the Futures plus Indiana Jones in a row and then the LotR trilogy in a row (extended versions). Sometime I want to watch Season 1 and 2 of Rome straight through.

Wow. That's crazy. My ass hurts if I sit too long so I could never do that. Uless I were to stand. :monkey3

Wow you're mad :lol

Problem is i get bored really easy no idea why i just do. :lol

Wow you're mad :lol

Problem is i get bored really easy no idea why i just do. :lol

Haha, yea it definitely has to be something you are in too else you will just fall asleep. We usually have a mid break doing some cardio and then eating lots of food.

Braveheart on Bluray, it is like night and day between the bluray version and just your standard dvd, the quality is incredible!

This film is just immense! its a 10/10 every time and i still shed a tear at the end

Braveheart on Bluray, it is like night and day between the bluray version and just your standard dvd, the quality is incredible!

This film is just immense! its a 10/10 every time and i still shed a tear at the end

Nice sig. :rock

Back