RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Harold and Kumar go to White Castle 6.5/10

Harold and Kumar escape from Guantanamo Bay 6.5/10

Dumb ass movies with some decent laughs. Plus I bought them as a 2 pack for $6.99 so .........

"Did Doogie Howser just steal my ?????*ing car, man?"

Taking of Pelham 123 ... 8/10. Pretty standard well-done action fare. Not bad.

SnakeDoc

Forbidden Planet - 8/10

My first time seeing this movie! Although there was some cheese, it was outstanding. Awesome story and the effects were amazing! Looked fantastic in HD as well.

7/10

I quite liked it! Going in with the right expectations and without all that modern cynicism really helps. Sure, the characters don't really say anything interesting and the final third of the film drags a bit long, but still, I don't feed bad about spending the money and time.

Seen worse big-budget flicks this year.

Trick R Treat 8/10 this was a pretty cool movie and a lot better than i expected really.

Last House on the Left 6/10 Never saw the original but this movie sure hit home a bit. I know if any ????ers did that to my little girl and were unlucky enough to wind up at my pad, they'd write books about what I would to to those people!

2012: 7/10

I quite liked it! Going in with the right expectations and without all that modern cynicism really helps. Sure, the characters don't really say anything interesting and the final third of the film drags a bit long, but still, I don't feed bad about spending the money and time.

Seen worse big-budget flicks this year.

I don't think I could say it better than that! Just a fun film to watch on a saturday-night!!! :)

Fear Clinic (Fearnet 6 ep mini series) 0/10 wasn't entertaining in the least bit. What a waste of time.

Blade Runner 2/10

I didn't understand a hell of a lot that was going on in this film. I understood the Replicants and who was one and the purpose of the Blade Runner. But then it all just didn't make any sense. I couldn't figure out what each person's goal was or what the hell they were doing. The replicants wanted to extend their lives? Is that it?

I have to rate a movie as bad if I finish it and just go "HUH?" and I tried my damndest to understand this movie.

I think it would have been a lot better had he had to hunt down these Replicants and there been some cool gun fights and chase scenes. We kind have got teased with that in some parts but it never delivered or anything.

The whole end part with Roy just had me really confused as to what the hell was happening.

Maybe I should re-watch this? I don't get it at all. And people praise this movie?

Back