RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

watch it guys asap!!depp is the man!!!!!i have not heard of john dillinger before,i read in wikipedia!!this guy was a real dude!!!

Great double bill last week on T.C.M . "The Omega Man" ( still makes "I Am Legend " look like the hollow vanity project it was ) , followed by "Dark City" , a criminally under-rated genuinely original S.F movie . And it features Melissa George in the buff and Jennifer Connelly when she had meat on her bones . ( Sorry to lower the tone but it is late and I've had a vodka or three ).( or six!):emperor

Read a biography on Dillinger YEARS ago, so it will be interesting to see the movie now. Depp couldn't have been a better casting choice.

Just saw Downhill Racer - 8/10 - very very well done, and a beautiful package from Criterion.

Fred Claus 6/10 Had I been a kid I would adore this movie. But I am not a kid, it was cute though. :) The best part of the movie was seeing Elizabeth Banks.

The Day The Earth Stood Still (Keanu Reeves) - 1/10 - I want to take it upon myself to apologize on behalf of every person who is responsible for making that movie.

I am sorry. I am really a lot more sorry than words can say. I feel that because I watched it, I insulted every fan of GOOD movies on Earth.

Jason Manford Live At The Manchester Apollo 9/10

The Day The Earth Stood Still 3.5/10...:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

300: 8.5/10 With Hot Toys' announcement that they have this license, I kinda felt like watching this movie again. I hadn't seen it in quite a while. It still is a great movie!!!!
Watching it again even made me more enthusiastic for what HT will give us :)

300: 8.5/10 With Hot Toys' announcement that they have this license, I kinda felt like watching this movie again. I hadn't seen it in quite a while. It still is a great movie!!!!
Watching it again even made me more enthusiastic for what HT will give us :)

Yeah, I felt the same. 9/10 for me.

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS MOVIE!...I can't believe I missed it at the theatres! The best movie of the year along with Star Trek!...15/10:D
up_ver2.jpg

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE THIS MOVIE!...I can't believe I missed it at the theatres! The best movie of the year along with Star Trek!...15/10:D
up_ver2.jpg

What film? i can only see a red x.

Back