RATE or REVIEW The Last Movie You Watched.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Rate The Last Movie You Watched.

Great movie, and one I remember really disturbing me when I first saw it. Don't think I knew what I was in for :lol Need to rewatch that one :rock
:lol Oh yeah man it is still disturbing. It makes you cringe. Kevin Spacey is great in it. It had been about a year since I last saw it and it got better. :lol Great movie.

The wife is making me see this one... needless to say I am not looking forward to it at all :monkey2

DO....

NOT...

GO...

IT IS PURE S - H - I - T! I am sorry Dave, but this is how much I hate that movie.

Plus ChaserFan likes it, which definitely means don't go see this. pssst... He likes crappy movies.

Yeah, I know... but sometimes marriage is about compromise. And since I drag her to way more movies it was bound to be my turn :lol

fido 7/10.................:lol

timmy:........go get help fido !!!

zombie>lassie........:monkey3

Yeah, I know... but sometimes marriage is about compromise. And since I drag her to way more movies it was bound to be my turn :lol

Having said that...

DO..

NOT...

GO....

Tell the wife you'll do anything, BUT SEEING THAT MOVIE! Treat the body, soul, and mind with respect. Don't see this mess!

I think you're too harsh on ChaserFan.

Nah, I think he's a cool guy. Nothing wrong with making fun. Heck, I take a lot of it on, so what goes around comes around. I am sure he understands I mean nothing personal by it.

psssst He likes bad movies though. Just saying.

Nah, I think he's a cool guy. Nothing wrong with making fun. Heck, I take a lot of it on, so what goes around comes around. I am sure he understands I mean nothing personal by it.

psssst He likes bad movies though. Just saying.

Yeah he won't be bothered really. :D

Back